Hello, I just stumbled onto Splash last night and I already LOVE it. I was using Media Player Classic for everything but it just seems so ancient compared to this. Anyway I was wondering the only version I see is the Lite. Is this the only one still only available? I don't see a way to get the Pro, or HD or TV versions yet.
Anyway when using the LITE, when I click on Watch TV the player automatically crashes. Every single time.
I have in my computer a:
Hauppauge WINTV-HVR-2250 Dual TV Tuner/Encoder Media Center Kit
which is pretty high end common TV Tuner card. Is it supposed to crash since the 'TV' it's not ready yet?
Crash Details from Event Viewer:
Faulting application SplashLite.exe, version 184.108.40.206, time stamp 0x4b88162b, faulting module SplashLite.exe, version 220.127.116.11, time stamp 0x4b88162b, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0001e30b, process id 0x814, application start time 0x01cae152cd245ec9.
Vista 64-bit Business
TBs of HD Space
I live in Queens, NY.
Thanks and please keep up the great work.
This player is a huge relief and a breath of fresh air to MPC.
1. Can you add the option to play a movie in a window'd mode but hide the controls at the bottom?
2. Any way to modify the picture properties like brightness, color, sharpness?
3. I see the GPU button but it's disabled. When does this become enabled?
4. Can you make the window move-able while clicking on the movie playing and dragging it?
5. Can you add the option to be "On Top" while only playing a movie and not Always on top of other windows?
Last edited by Blood1
on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.