Ghost
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: dozens...

Welcome to Mirillis Forum!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Welcome to Mirillis Forum! Feel free to share with us your experience, ideas and suggestions...

Please stick to our forum rules: http://forum.mirillis.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=27
Mirillis Team Member

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis
Mirillis News Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirillisfeed

rejean
PC Specification: DualCore AMD Athlon 64, ATI Radeon 2600

Re: Welcome to Mirillis Forum!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:24 am

Thank you very much for the free version of your software. I've tried many different software, and none of them is even close to match the simplicity of the installation of your software, and the superior quality of the video image obtained. I'm looking forward for the more advanced version.
Windows XP PRO Service pack 3
DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2600 MHz 5000+
ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO (512 Mb)

P.J
PC Specification: i5-4460, 16GB RAM, GTX 960, Win10 x64

Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 am

I agree with rejean too!

+1 for Mirillis team :D

Rikudou
PC Specification: Windows 7

Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:22 am

rejean wrote:Thank you very much for the free version of your software. I've tried many different software, and none of them is even close to match the simplicity of the installation of your software, and the superior quality of the video image obtained. I'm looking forward for the more advanced version.
I tried a wide range of software before coming across Action!, tried out the trial version and well, I'm just hooked, the interface is so friendly and makes everything really easy and the video quality is stunning!

henry26
PC Specification: windows 10

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:15 am

hi, my name is Henry i belong from Glasgow,UK, i'm an avid gamer since 13 year age and from couple of years i have tried many screen recorder software, paid or unpaid,but mirillis is best among all due it's user-friendly interface and simplicity.

Laurentiu
PC Specification: Latest Windows 10

Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Hi.

My name is Laur, I have used another screen recorder in the past (still paid), but it was a bit simplistic.
And with OBS I couldn't have the features I wanted.

With Action! I think I have found exactly what I needed :D The video quality is very good, the clicking effects on
the mouse cursor are subtle and welcoming, the licensing model where all the future updates are free has caught
my interest.

I have also briefly tested the Live functionality for Facebook which works very well

Also, I see active development on this app which is good and it's important for me.

Thank you for your product and I wish you all the best!
My system specs:

https://pastebin.com/raw/Ehs5BvQ

anjozeron
PC Specification: PNY GTX 1660TI

Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:46 am

olá me chamo Robson recentemente adquiri também o action! é o 1 melhor gravador em tudo um pacote completíssimo em qualidade e superioridade! a minha dica é que poderia ter um codec próprio pois mesmo renderizando no Vegas perde um pouco de qualidade! tirando isso o software é super completo nem o obs tem a qualidade e simplicidade igual ao Action! :D :) ;) 8-)
HAF 912 Advanced MB: M5A78L-M PLUS/USB3 [BIOS 0502] PROCESSA: FX 8300 PV: PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 550 MEMO: kingston hyperx 10gb ddr3 1600Mhz

Watchman
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: Core i9-7940X, nVidia RTX2080 SLI, Win10

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:54 am

Laurentiu wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:34 pm
Hi.

My name is Laur, I have used another screen recorder in the past (still paid), but it was a bit simplistic.
And with OBS I couldn't have the features I wanted.

With Action! I think I have found exactly what I needed :D The video quality is very good, the clicking effects on
the mouse cursor are subtle and welcoming, the licensing model where all the future updates are free has caught
my interest.

I have also briefly tested the Live functionality for Facebook which works very well

Also, I see active development on this app which is good and it's important for me.

Thank you for your product and I wish you all the best!
We are happy to hear that!
Action! is still being developed and will evolve into Action! Studio some time in the future (recording + editing).

Thank you :)

Watchman
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: Core i9-7940X, nVidia RTX2080 SLI, Win10

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:02 am

anjozeron wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:46 am
olá me chamo Robson recentemente adquiri também o action! é o 1 melhor gravador em tudo um pacote completíssimo em qualidade e superioridade! a minha dica é que poderia ter um codec próprio pois mesmo renderizando no Vegas perde um pouco de qualidade! tirando isso o software é super completo nem o obs tem a qualidade e simplicidade igual ao Action! :D :) ;) 8-)
Hi Robson!

Thank you for your post! To improve the video quality you can force the video bitrate in video settings (up to 100Mbps). You can also use the AVI format which uses our own near-lossless codec (but the bitrate can be very high up to 1GBps so you need a fast SSD drive).
I have also read (in another post) that you are having problems with HEVC in Vegas. We will check this ASAP.
Also please be informed that we are going to add HEVC HDR10/10+ recording soon (this will require GTX1060 minimum).

Return to “News and Announcements”