tonyproduction1
PC Specification: AMD-phenom(tm)IIx4965proc window7nospac

Need to Update the Mirillis Action Export to Youtube

Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:11 am

I wrote this post in the wrong section because I believe it deserves attention. This is really important, I posted it on the correct section however no one read it. Please don't ban me, I just want to be heard this is annoying for me and everyone else and it spoils the amazing export to YouTube feature.

I finally got home test the upload feature, it was great, the quality was same, didn't see anything wrong.. The file size was actually good, the video size is 15 to 1 percent of its original size. Which is great. However, the export feature is not up to date. Google Plus is now connected to youtube. Google allows you to make multiple Youtube Channel. Google already made a channel for you, with your first name and last name. No one would wants to have a channel name Steven Lee. They wanted it to have a good name like supercoolgamernerdyness. In order to get the name you have to make another channel. That is two channels in an account. Some people might actually make 7 channels in an account. This is how the export feature work, or how I think it work. You login to your account, type the correct settings, with titles and descriptions and it get upload to the account. When I upload a video with my account it uploads to a channel. If you have more than 1, I think it is random. I want to upload the video to my supercoolgamernerdyness channel. I think there is a 50 percent chance for it to upload to that channel. Like I upload a 50 minute video to youtube taking 2 hours longs, it originally took 10 hours but the export to YouTube feature is great. However the 50 minute video was uploaded to the wrong channel, to the SteveLee Channel. I uploaded another video and it was uploaded to the correct video. I think it is random.

What I want is to have an export feature which updates to the current youtube. I don't want it to be random. I don't want to wait for 2 hours just for it to upload to a wrong channel. I think it is a good idea to add a button to specify which channel. Another thing that is really importan is that the Upload feature don't have the tag sections. It has description and title. The tag section is really important, those are the words you need to type to find my video. You are probably saying upload to youtube raw. That is a bad idea, I can upload a video taking 10 hours but if I use the export to youtube function it took 2 hours. I am okay not using the export function and use handbrake which is the same thing, reduce video size and turn it to mp4 but I can't because of Mirillis action's video codex. Handbrake doesn't support it.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Need to Update the Mirillis Action Export to Youtube

Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Your video will always be uploaded to the default channel.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

tonyproduction1
PC Specification: AMD-phenom(tm)IIx4965proc window7nospac

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Is my default channel, the one with the name? Can you add a select channel feature because I wanted to upload to the game channel.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:26 am

tonyproduction1 wrote:Is my default channel, the one with the name? Can you add a select channel feature because I wanted to upload to the game channel.
I have sent a notice to our developers about the channel selecting feature. They will check if the YouTube api allow such things.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “News and Announcements”