nine09
PC Specification: Windows 8.1

Re: Action! synchro issues - report here

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:21 am

I am very exited about the update :D Hope is released soon.

vision
PC Specification: AMD 8350, MSi r9 290x, Windows8.1

Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 am

I just want this program to work well!! and thanks for the hard work! :)
Last edited by vision on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 am

Pit wrote:
radi wrote:I got some great news (I hope). Our folks in the lab managed to fix this issue. Each test after new version produced proper recording without any speeding effects.
When are you going to release the new version?
There is some more testing to make sure that everything else is working as it should. If everything goes well it should be released this week.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Pit
PC Specification: i7

Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 am

radi wrote:There is some more testing to make sure that everything else is working as it should. If everything goes well it should be released this week.
Ok, thanks radi!

MartyMCP
PC Specification: Windows 7, Nvidia GTX 680

Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:01 pm

Thanks for locking my thread and linking me to this one radi, even though it's not a desync issue i'm having. It's actually an issue no one else on the internet seems to be having. But hopefully the new version will help. Just means a video series I've been planning for months now can't happen. thanks.

jacksepticeye
PC Specification: i7-4770k, GTX 780Ti, Win 7 professional

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:46 am

Video Card: Nvidia GTX 780Ti
Current Driver version and date: Version 347.25 22/01/2015
Memory:16 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Recording mode: Game/Application
Video Type: MP4 (NVIDIA ENC)

I had been using Action for quite a while without issues but recently there have been serious issues with video recording. The video and audio sync up fine but when recording with my voice and face over it the video length recorded doesn't match the commentary length. Meaning the recording is either sped up or it's skipping frames or something and isn't filling out the length it should. meaning in editing I have to constantly drag the video back into sync with every cut or file split
Last edited by jacksepticeye on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrTra1tor
PC Specification: i7-4790k, R9 Fury X, Win10 64bit

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:02 pm

jacksepticeye wrote:OS: Windows 7 Professional
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 780Ti
Current Driver version and date: Version 347.25 22/01/2015
Memory:16 GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080
Recording mode: Game/Application
Video Type: MP4

I had been using Action for quite a while without issues but recently there have been serious issues with video recording. The video and audio sync up fine but when recording with my voice and face over it the video length recorded doesn't match the commentary length. Meaning the recording is either sped up or it's skipping frames or something and isn't filling out the length it should. meaning in editing I have to constantly drag the video back into sync with every cut or file split
Slightly off-topic here, but are you the real JackSpeticEye?

And back to on-topic, contact the support team and they should supply you on a downgraded version of Action!. Ask for version 1.20.2 (the previous one), and 60 FPS videos should be just fine.

Also, how do you get 1080p on regular MP4? I thought that only the AMD MP4 had that feature (besides AVI).

jacksepticeye
PC Specification: i7-4770k, GTX 780Ti, Win 7 professional

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:08 pm

MrTra1tor wrote:
Slightly off-topic here, but are you the real JackSpeticEye?

And back to on-topic, contact the support team and they should supply you on a downgraded version of Action!. Ask for version 1.20.2 (the previous one), and 60 FPS videos should be just fine.

Also, how do you get 1080p on regular MP4? I thought that only the AMD MP4 had that feature (besides AVI).
Hi there, Yes I am the real one :) It's been causing issues with videos for me lately and ruining my workflow :P

That's a good idea, thanks for the tip. I'll try to get in touch with them about it.

If I choose the Nvidia Encoded option it lets me do 60fps MP4, the regular MP4 didn't. I probably should have clarified in my original post WHICH MP4 it was :)

TarKist
PC Specification: Intel Core i7 AMD Radeon 7870 Windows8.1

Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:43 pm

Gotta throw in an issue I'm starting to see as well; besides the sped up video and the desync, I've been getting this jump in some videos. Here's and exampe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVOu3bzoNm0#t=1989

Of course, this might be an issue with Dying Light's poor performance on AMD cards not getting along with Action's issues, but figured I'd put it out there.

Also, jacksepticeye, cool to see you on here. When I saw you had problems with your Action in your Dying Light video, I felt a bit better about these issues. Congrats on 3 million!

Pit
PC Specification: i7

Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:53 pm

jacksepticeye wrote:The video and audio sync up fine but when recording with my voice and face over it the video length recorded doesn't match the commentary length. Meaning the recording is either sped up or it's skipping frames or something and isn't filling out the length it should. meaning in editing I have to constantly drag the video back into sync with every cut or file split
This happens to me too, I think it's because of the audio desync :(

Return to “News and Announcements”