QuinnWelch
PC Specification: windows 10

Mirillis Splash Player Pro v2.0

Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Okay so i have been deeply in love with Mirillis Splash Player Pro. So much that i won't watch a movie without it. Setting the advanced Picture options to Motion, Detail and Light Boost ... it's a pleasure to watch a movie in all 60fps glory.

However, i have noticed a problem and it's been there since the original Splash Pro Ex version. Large Size files (such as Original BluRays etc) always seem to have a jerky playback (when using the Motion Boost). It's as if, the software is having difficulty in keeping up and processing the huge amount of data. humanrightsproject.org

For example, if running a 10GB+ File, it'd run perfectly fine IF the resolution is 720p. But will start to jerk if same file size is 1080p. MY PC is perfectly capable of running all high end video games at max settings (or closer) so i don't think the PC is the real issue here.

Jesse09
PC Specification: 4 GB RAM

Re: Mirillis Splash Player Pro v2.0

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:25 am

Large Size files (such as Original BluRays etc) always seem to have a jerky playback (when using the Motion Boost). It's as if, the software is having difficulty in keeping up and processing the huge amount of data.
https://testmyspeed.onl/

Return to “Splash PRO”