lucent1230
PC Specification: windows 7

Splash PRO and blu ray

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Ok so my computer has a drive thats capable of playing blu ray. I tried to get splash pro to play the disc but nothing happened. Is there any way to play a blu ray disc with splash?

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Splash PRO and blu ray

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 am

Splash player currently does not support Blu-ray playback. Our future plans include Splash BD - a dedicated Splash player for Blu-ray playback, but there is not ETA for Splash BD at the moment.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Col_Chaos
PC Specification: Windows 7 x64

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:25 am

Theres an "inofficial" way to play BDs:

If you decode the Movies with AnyDVD HD Splash can play BDs directly from the drive. If you play them with motion2 ultra 1080p enabled they just look beyond awesome 8-)

outrun
PC Specification: i5-480M Ati Mobility 5470 Win 7 64 Home

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 am

Col_Chaos wrote:Theres an "inofficial" way to play BDs:

If you decode the Movies with AnyDVD HD Splash can play BDs directly from the drive. If you play them with motion2 ultra 1080p enabled they just look beyond awesome 8-)
Hi col_Chaos, is there also an unofficial way to play DVD's? Could I use the same procedure that you explained for BD's?If so, would you explain it with more detail?

Thanks a lot! ;)

Col_Chaos
PC Specification: Windows 7 x64

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 am

Its not that difficult: download and install AnyDVD HD (if you just want DVDs then the normal AnyDVD should be sufficient), insert BluRay, start AnyDVD HD - the Program does everything automatically - open Explorer and search the .m2ts file(s) on your BluRay Disc - and start them with SplashPro.

The only drawback is that you dont have a Menu (wich sometime even is an advantage) - Subtitles and Audio can be chosen after you start the video with right clicking as usual.

Just try and watch Avatar or something. Its got insane quality with SplashPro!

outrun
PC Specification: i5-480M Ati Mobility 5470 Win 7 64 Home

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:37 am

Col_Chaos wrote:Its not that difficult: download and install AnyDVD HD (if you just want DVDs then the normal AnyDVD should be sufficient), insert BluRay, start AnyDVD HD - the Program does everything automatically - open Explorer and search the .m2ts file(s) on your BluRay Disc - and start them with SplashPro.

The only drawback is that you dont have a Menu (wich sometime even is an advantage) - Subtitles and Audio can be chosen after you start the video with right clicking as usual.

Just try and watch Avatar or something. Its got insane quality with SplashPro!
Thanks Col_Chaos!!! :D

Return to “Splash PRO”