Anonymous.07
PC Specification: i3 370M, Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate, AMD4650

Re: Automatically resize the app. window, based on video siz

Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 am

vivan wrote:Black borders around the video? It's only problem of Aspect Ratio, not resolution.
And than imagine that you are watching some videos in window with 1/4 size of desktop. E.g. player on the right side (+ on the top), browser window on the left. And then it switches to the new 1080p video... suddenly occupying the entire screen.
Anyway there are keys for 50% and 100% zoom, but no button for restoring previous window size (only to default)
I did not know about the zoom keys either, but it's good to know that they're available. I believe that the ability to resize the application window based on the video size, etc. should be provided as an option for the end user to choose whichever suits them best.

Ghost
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: dozens...

Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:27 am

fuvio wrote:
vivan wrote:Black borders around the video? It's only problem of Aspect Ratio, not resolution.
I know that, that's why I ask for something like "keep aspect ratio when resizing" option.

50% and 100% zoom keys are nice, I didn't know about them. But I would still like fixed aspect ratio when resizing player's window.
Tanks for this suggestion, we will add it to our suggestions list.

Anonymous.07 wrote:
And than imagine that you are watching some videos in window with 1/4 size of desktop. E.g. player on the right side (+ on the top), browser window on the left. And then it switches to the new 1080p video... suddenly occupying the entire screen.
Anyway there are keys for 50% and 100% zoom, but no button for restoring previous window size (only to default)
I did not know about the zoom keys either, but it's good to know that they're available. I believe that the ability to resize the application window based on the video size, etc. should be provided as an option for the end user to choose whichever suits them best.
Yes this option when will b available will be as an option.
Mirillis Team Member

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis
Mirillis News Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirillisfeed

P.J
PC Specification: i5-4460, 16GB RAM, GTX 960, Win10 x64

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 am

Terry wrote:If you plan to add - only as option!

I watch lots of clips with different res and this feature is the mos stupid I have ever seen :twisted:
Good splash doesnt support this now.
On other player it was always annoying as hell, change a file and player window changes its size - silly!
Why do you ned this guys?
Agree :D

Return to “Splash PRO”