Nielo TM
Expert User
PC Specification: E8200 -ATI 5450/5770 - Windows 7 (x64)

Re: Another Motion2-related update, seriously?

Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:40 pm

I guess he haven't fully explored this site :lol:

Anonymoose
PC Specification: GTX260 / Q6600 / W7 SP1

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am

me?

Nielo TM
Expert User
PC Specification: E8200 -ATI 5450/5770 - Windows 7 (x64)

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am

No the other guy ;)

monkeyman
PC Specification: Pretty good one.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 am

Anonymoose wrote:reading this made my IQ drop...
I'm not sure it could drop any lower. But hey, who knows - maybe you're special!
Anonymoose wrote:the main reason for me buying splash pro is because I don't WANT TO or have the SPACE for a huge ass TV anyways. and Splash pro functionality is excellent for what I want in a player...
You ever tried to live NOT in the closet or move to a bigger room? You have to try someday, because then you'll find SPACE for a "huge ass TV". Ah, and yes, this is YOUR choice, not of the most of people, trust me. Usually people WANT bigger screens. So "get off the internet, go out have friends, when you grow up a bit and realize the world doesn't only apply to you, come back, will be waiting for you".

Anonymoose
PC Specification: GTX260 / Q6600 / W7 SP1

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 pm

monkeyman wrote:
I'm not sure it could drop any lower. But hey, who knows - maybe you're special!
Anonymoose wrote:the main reason for me buying splash pro is because I don't WANT TO or have the SPACE for a huge ass TV anyways. and Splash pro functionality is excellent for what I want in a player...
You ever tried to live NOT in the closet or move to a bigger room? You have to try someday, because then you'll find SPACE for a "huge ass TV". Ah, and yes, this is YOUR choice, not of the most of people, trust me. Usually people WANT bigger screens. So "get off the internet, go out have friends, when you grow up a bit and realize the world doesn't only apply to you, come back, will be waiting for you".
lol, dude...
anyways, 1.8.0 indeed was a huge improvement in the Motion2 department *trying to pull the thread now back into a real discussion*

trivolve
PC Specification: i5-2520m

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 am

monkeyman wrote:
Let me explain to you in detail why you're an idiot.

You don't care about Motion2, you just want basic functionality, and you're not happy because you bought, or may have bought, Splash Pro and are not happy about some basic bugs Splash Pro might have.

I can safely tell you that 99% of people here buy Splash Pro because of Motion2 and Picture2. If you wanted good basic functionality, you wanted some player that you don't have to install codecs, there are so many of them. You could've gotten a Codec All-in-One, or Media Player Classic, or even Media Player Classic Home Theater (Which has video sharpening, but is just lacking MCFI). And guess what? All of those video players with excellent BASIC FUNCTIONALITY are all FREE!

Now you're here asking people to buy TVs with frame interpolation instead of buying Splash Pro. Well why don't you ask yourself, why aren't YOU buying a big TV like the Phillips one you mentioned? Isn't that the same reason as everyone else's reason, coz you don't want to watch it on a huge TV but maybe on a computer or laptop? And yet still you went ahead and scolded other people for not buying a TV while you yourself didn't and are still in this forum asking about the Splash Pro Player.

Given all your childish and senseless arguments so far, your IQ would definitely be below 100, and your EQ would definitely be much lower.

Ghost
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: dozens...

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:37 pm

We are aware that there is still some features missing and some work
to do but we need to follow our schedule/roadmap.
We belive that this way is most efficient to develop our company and products.

We understand that some users would like us to work more on this or those features but we
cannot unfortunately do everything at once. Our resources are limited, but we work very hard to
provide the best products we can and try to meet all your expectations.
Mirillis Team Member

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis
Mirillis News Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirillisfeed

Return to “Splash PRO”