dimchopicha
PC Specification: intel, nvidia, asus

[solved] loop off does not work

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:03 am

Hello all,

I have triple checked and the option for loop off does not work.

The option is off, the button is grayed out and when the end of the movie is reached it just starts from the beginning automatically.

Tested with *.mkv and *.avi files.
Last edited by dimchopicha on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Helios
Mirillis Team

Re: [bug] loop off does not work

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:20 am

Hi dimchopicha,

If you have "automaticly open next file" checked (settings->general), Splash will play next file on the playlist or in a directory. If last playlist item is reached, player starts playlist from the beggining (or file in a directory). So if you have only one file in the directory and the option checked, file will play in a loop.

dimchopicha
PC Specification: intel, nvidia, asus

Re: [bug] loop off does not work

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Hello thanks for the clarification. I have checked and it is working as it should, when the option in the settings in unchecked.

I am wondering could it be possible to edit the behaviour of this option to not play the file from the beginning when there is only one file in the directory (and when the loop is off).

I know this option is very handy if you have 5 video files (parts) and you want to play them one after the other, but when there is only one video file it is more logical to not replay the file from the beginning. At least this is my suggestion. Don't know what other users will say about it.

Return to “Splash PRO”