It has really slow one core processor - so very slow (but there is no problem in it).4ntony wrote:Vivan: here on quad core it works like a charm, cpu is squeezzed almost to maximum (with CUDA off) and video decoding is done by GF GTX. How does it work with your netbook?
12 - Typing bitrate is just faster that moving pointer with the mouse.4ntony wrote:Nunatak: nice list but why and what for 12 and 16?
Planned for a future, but cannot really say when this will be avialable, Im not sure if this will be for EX 1.x.x version.Gunhed wrote:To the Mirilis team, well done ! Another excellent program.
Just one request.
Allow picture2 (especially motion2) to be applied prior to export as preprocessing functions.
We do not plan to add mp3 audio encoding.nunatak wrote:Here are some features request's:
1. MKV file format output.
2. M2TS file format output.
3. Batch video processing
4. Video to audio conversion (“mp4 to mp3”, etc)
5. Custom profiles
6. Using YouTube profile without having to upload so I can upload the video when ever I’ll want to. Just enable the “start” button and change the “next” button to “upload”.
7. Audio “copy stream” option, without encoding.
8. All previous requested “Splash Pro” features like audio bit-rate info, etc.
9. Custom resolution.
10. Smart aspect ratio settings like Crop/Zoom
11. Target file size option, so that the quality will be determined according to the requested file size.
12. Option to manually enter video bit-rate settings.
13. Option to add subtitles, both burned-in subtitles and optional subtitle as a separate stream.
14. File “split by duration/size” option
15. Profiles for Cowon products
16. Option to disable output preview
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest