Temporarily Action! live streaming to Facebook is only available via URL/Streamkey as the old app (MirillisStreamer) is waiting for re-verification. Facebook required revalidation of all apps and because they need to do this for tens of thousands of apps we are waiting in queue... We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope the problem will be fixed soon. We are rolling-out Action! 3.2.0 tomorrow with the internal fix (and some other improvements) but the validation process must be complete in order for Facebook login to work again.
To stream to Facebook with Mirillis Action! follow the steps below:
1. Open Action! and go to Live Streaming tab.
2. Set "Streaming service" to "Custom".
3. Go to Facebook and select "Live Video" in your post's options.
4. Click "Connect" button. You should see Server URL and Stream Key.
5. Copy those and paste them in corresponding Action! fields.
6. Start your live stream and, when preview show up on facebook page, click "Go Live" button.