Fitnesschefen
PC Specification: 3080, i11700k

Action does not show up with window when launching

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:07 pm

Hi When i try to launch Action, then the window does NOT show up anymore, have reinstalled many times, update and so on! I can still stream when pressing ctrl F9 but i cant change settings and all that stuff because it wont show up when i start the program! Any suggestions?

Piotr
PC Specification: i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070

Re: Action does not show up with window when launching

Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:10 am

Open Action! and press '0' (zero) key to reset Action's window position and size.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

PeterStefani
PC Specification: i7-13700K / RTX 4070Ti / W11

Wed May 31, 2023 1:33 pm

Took me a while to find this, but it solved my screen cut off issue. Thanks !
Peter Stefani – i7-13700K / TUF Gaming OC RTX 4070 Ti 12GB / TUF gaming Z790-Plus WiFi ATX / Fractal Torrent ATX / EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GT Gold / DDR5-6000 CL6 32GB / 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 / 2TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 / Noctua NH-15 Chromax Black / W11

revida
PC Specification: windows 11 pro

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:55 am

Make sure your display is configured properly. Check that your monitor and resolution are functioning properly; occasionally, unsuitable settings might prevent programme windows from showing at all!

Run Action as Administrator: To overcome any permission-related concerns preventing its window from opening, right-click an Action shortcut or executable file and select "Run as Administrator."

Update Your Graphics Drivers: Action may not function properly if your system's graphics drivers are outdated or incompatible. To avoid this, go to the website of the manufacturer of your graphics card and download the most recent versions of their drivers.

Disable Background Apps or Conflicting Software: Some background apps, programmes, and overlays may interfere with Action's window; therefore, it is advisable to temporarily disable those that could do so, including the Steam Overlay and Discord Overlay.

Inquire with technical support: Contacting Action's technical support staff may be your best option for finding a solution if none of the previously mentioned fixes help to resolve the problem. They have a deeper understanding of its programme than you do, and they might help you locate and solve it more quickly.

Panhygrous
PC Specification: Intel Core i7-10700K ​NVIDIA GeForce RT

Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:55 pm

revida wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:55 am
Make sure your display is configured properly. Check that your monitor and resolution are functioning properly; occasionally, unsuitable settings might prevent programme windows from showing at all!

Run Action as Administrator: To overcome any permission-related concerns preventing its window from opening, right-click an Action shortcut or executable file and select "Run as Administrator."

Update Your Graphics Drivers: Action may not function properly if your system's graphics drivers are outdated or incompatible. To avoid this, go to the website of the manufacturer of your graphics card and download the most recent versions of their drivers.

Disable Background Apps or Conflicting Software: Some background apps, programmes, and overlays may interfere with Action's window; therefore, it is advisable to temporarily disable those that could do so, including the Steam Overlay and Discord Overlay.

Inquire with technical support: Contacting Action's technical support staff may be your best option for finding a solution if none of the previously mentioned fixes help to resolve the problem. They have a deeper understanding of its programme than you do, and they might help you locate and solve it more quickly.
It seems that you are experiencing an issue with Mirillis Action where the program window does not appear when you try to launch it. This can be frustrating as it prevents you from accessing the settings and making any changes within the program.

To address this issue, I would suggest trying the following steps:

1. Run Mirillis Action as an administrator: Right-click on the program's executable file or shortcut, and select "Run as administrator" from the context menu. This will give the program elevated privileges and may help resolve any permission-related issues.

2. Check for conflicting programs: Sometimes, other programs running in the background can interfere with Mirillis Action. Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc, and check for any processes that are using a significant amount of resources. If you notice any such programs, try closing or disabling them temporarily to see if it resolves the issue.

3. Update your graphics drivers: Outdated or incompatible graphics drivers can sometimes cause issues with software like Mirillis Action. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer and check for any available driver updates. Install the latest drivers if there are any and restart your computer.

4. Contact Mirillis support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it would be best to reach out to Mirillis support for further assistance. They should be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or offer a solution to your problem.

I hope these suggestions help in resolving the issue with Mirillis Action not showing the program window. Remember to always check for updates and ensure that your system meets the software's requirements for optimal performance.

ShirleyGoodman
PC Specification: 10

Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:41 pm

If an action is not displaying in a window when launched:

Check for error messages.
Examine system logs and event viewer.
Update software and graphics drivers.
Try compatibility mode or reinstall the application.
Verify system requirements.
Temporarily disable antivirus/firewall.
Check user permissions.
Contact application support for assistance.

Return to “General Topics”