Chrisle102
PC Specification: (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family)

Problem when logging into Facebook for Live Streaming

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:49 am

So I don't if anyone ran into this issue, but for some reason after month of using Mirillis Action, today I was unable to log into my Facebook to live stream my content. It keeps telling me connection error when I click on Facebook from the list of stream services, and when I check to see if I am logged in from Accounts Manger I am, but tells me that I am not logged in to my account and to use Accounts Manger to log in when I already logout and logged back into Facebook. I am using latest version of Mirillis Action and I already tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it twice and it is still not letting me login even though it says i am login from Accounts Manger. I am able to use my YouTube service just fine, but I can't use Facebook service. If anyone can help I would appreciated it.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Problem when logging into Facebook for Live Streaming

Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:09 am

Hello,
Temporarily Action! live streaming to Facebook is only available via URL/Streamkey as the old app (MirillisStreamer) is waiting for re-verification. Facebook required revalidation of all apps and because they need to do this for tens of thousands of apps we are waiting in queue... We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope the problem will be fixed soon. We are rolling-out Action! 3.2.0 tomorrow with the internal fix (and some other improvements) but the validation process must be complete in order for Facebook login to work again.

➡️ To stream to Facebook with Mirillis Action! follow the steps below:
1. Open Action! and go to Live Streaming tab.
2. Set "Streaming service" to "Custom".
3. Go to Facebook and select "Live Video" in your post's options.
4. Click "Connect" button. You should see Server URL and Stream Key.
5. Copy those and paste them in corresponding Action! fields.
6. Start your live stream and, when preview show up on facebook page, click "Go Live" button.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

psllovers
PC Specification: 10

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:42 pm

im facing same issue!

Ridwan Sutrisno
PC Specification: Intel i7 7700, ASUS 1060, 2004

Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:55 am

I also have the same problem, whether it's logging in through an account manager or through a custom url, can anyone help me to resolve this problem.

Return to “General Topics”