xdnbkingx
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 am
PC Specification: Intel i7 3770k, GTX 670, Windows 7 64bit

Video editing software?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello , i have the full version on Action! but i can't find any software that i can use to edit gameplay as all i get is a black screen... any help? Im i doing anything wrong?

I Export it High Profile and High quality? Is there correct?

Thanks

xdnbkingx
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 am
PC Specification: Intel i7 3770k, GTX 670, Windows 7 64bit

Re: Video editing software?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Anybody???? Can somebody just tell me what software they use?

twindelphine
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 pm
PC Specification: Windows 7 Home Premium

Re: Video editing software?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 pm

xdnbkingx wrote:Anybody???? Can somebody just tell me what software they use?
Your best bet is to convert using SUPER converter, then your own video editing software will be able to read the file. :)

xdnbkingx
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 am
PC Specification: Intel i7 3770k, GTX 670, Windows 7 64bit

Re: Video editing software?

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm

twindelphine wrote:
xdnbkingx wrote:Anybody???? Can somebody just tell me what software they use?
Your best bet is to convert using SUPER converter, then your own video editing software will be able to read the file. :)
Do you have a link for a good one as there is ALOT lol.

twindelphine
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 pm
PC Specification: Windows 7 Home Premium

Re: Video editing software?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:49 am

xdnbkingx wrote:
twindelphine wrote:
xdnbkingx wrote:Anybody???? Can somebody just tell me what software they use?
Your best bet is to convert using SUPER converter, then your own video editing software will be able to read the file. :)
Do you have a link for a good one as there is ALOT lol.
SUPER converter is probably the best free converter that is fully customizable & lots of options to choose from without any charge. It'll naturally pop up near the top of Google but here it is.

sadmaan
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 pm
PC Specification: Compaq Presaria V6000, Core 2 Duo

Re: Video editing software?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm

In our San Diego video production, generally we use Jahshaka and it works too good. Have you ever used it?? You may try this once. And start with trial version.

kkmin
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:45 pm
PC Specification: Windows 10

Re: Video editing software?

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:00 pm

Try Joyoshare Video Converter. It can trim video, crop video, rotate video, add effect and so on.

Return to “Action!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests