i have the problem whene i record the audio from Discord, that it has noise in the livestream. A kind of crackling.
What can be the reason for this?
All other audio sources works well but Discord seems to loud or overdriven, at default settings.
Here once a livestream where it can be heard. Its ther whene a USer begin to speak. Is teh User talking longer, its stop crackling and audio will be fine.
- Windows 11
- LC Power LC-M34-UWQHD-144-C-V2
- MSI MEG B550 Unity-X
- Ryzen 9 5950x
- 32 GB DDR 4 RAM Crucial Ballistix 3200 @3900 MHz Stable
- be quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 Netzteil 1200W
- Samsung 980 PRO 1 TB PCIe 4.0
- Corsair Force MP510 240 GB M.2
- Logitech C920 Webcam
- Behringer UMC202HD U-Phoria
- Sapphire RX6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
- NVIDIA 3050