epicness001
PC Specification: AMD A8-3520M APU, Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

Crashing

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi, I am using the trial version of Action! And so far it is FAR better the ANY screen cam I have ever used however 2 things I need addressed before I buy.

1: I love recording Minecraft. The Action! program records in with Almost no lag at ALL :D . However I can only record it when I use the record desktop option. When I click the Game and Applications option Minecraft crashes when I switch it to full screen. Can you please fix this, thanks :D .

2: Minor issue, Im not sure if its just because Im using the trial version but I cant seem to pause the recording and keep recording on the same file later. Please tell me how to do this so I dont accidentally broadcast my passwords on the web XD thanks :D

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Crashing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 pm

We are aware of the Minecraft crashing issue and we are working on it to fix this. About record and pause, there's currently no feature like this, but we will consider it in next releases.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

epicness001
PC Specification: AMD A8-3520M APU, Radeon(tm) HD Graphics

Re: Crashing

Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

1 more thing plz. I just encounter this error where my computer keeps saying I can't open the Action recorder because I don't have the permission to do so. It says : "The item you referred to by this shortcut cannot be accessed. You may not have the appropriate permissions." I don't understand how to fix this problem and this problem spread to some other recorders I'm testing to. Just some info you may need to know : I am the only user on my computer, radeon 7660 graphics, Windows 7 home, And AMD A8 quad core processors.

Plz help with this problem I really like this recorder.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”