naxxi
PC Specification: I7 2600k, GTX680, windows seven 64bits

Problem on gta IV and some question about other things

Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 am

Hi all,
before i write my problem i want to congratz and cheers the devlopers of Action! it's really a good program.
sorry in advance if english is not very good i'm french and i'll do my best, hope you understand me good.

i'm a fan of GTA IV and i use many mod (called) enb to boost graphical quality of the game, but when i launch the game with action open the game crash at the start. after many try i'v finded a way to record the game with action! just launch the game with a command line to force it in windowsed mode. after i'v doing than i'm able to record and it's work but i don't understand why when the game was launched in full screen that doesn't work....

can you help me, if the support want we can do a remote control of my computer to show you the problem. just tell me when and we can try to solve the problem together.
Thanks.

----------------------------------------other questions---------------------------------

1-Will you add in futur version an option to crop or select a specific part of videos recorded before render it?
2-Does Action! application need internet connection to work?
3-Does action! have a limit of installation, i'm reeinstalling my system lot of time (because i'm do some test of hardware) and i want to know if i can use my license many time i want.
4-does action! in futur can record a downscaled game high resolution scaled to a lower to have better graphic?

sorry for many question hope you can answer it. have a nice day and see you soon

naxxi

Re: Problem on gta IV and some question about other things

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am

bump :)

Offic3r 3dwards
PC Specification: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 pm

A friend of mine who tried Action! has the same problem, and he's also using ENB Series. What's weird is that I've never had problems with it while playing Episodes from Liberty City, but he is!
Yet, given that I haven't played GTA for a long time, those problems may be caused by the recent changes made to Action! (I know I took a screenshot once to test the software, but that was months ago), by ENB, or by something else...

Do you have a clean install you can test it with? (Aurais-tu une version non modifiée du jeu, sans ENB, avec laquelle tu pourrais tester Action! ?)

Question to the board moderators/admins: Am I allowed to speak French?
Non-OC'ed Intel Core i7 2600K - EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC w/ ACX Cooler

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:07 am

Offic3r 3dwards wrote:Question to the board moderators/admins: Am I allowed to speak French?
This forum is conducted in English, but if someone find difficult to use this language he may speak in his native language with others who speak the same language, but the conclusion or solution if it's found should be in English so the rest of the users have the chance to find the solution via search engine.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

naxxi

Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 am

yes i'v tested on a clean install of IV (it work nice) but not on episodes from liberty cities, i'll trying on liberty cities this night on my laptop.
but with enb the only way i'v find to record is to put the game in windowed mode...

oui j'ai teste sur une version sans enb de gta IV(ca marche bien) mais pas sur episode from liberty cities, j'essayerai ce soir sur mon porable avec eflc
avec un enb la seule facon que j'ai trouvé pour enregistrer c'est de mettre le jeu en mode fenetre....

if you want i can write all my answer / response in Two language it's not a problem for me lol if it's help eachother

Offic3r 3dwards
PC Specification: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Je n'ai aucun mal à comprendre l'anglais, ne t'inquiètes surtout pas pour ça.

C'est quand même bizarre, puisque je n'ai jamais eu de problèmes avec EFLC. Cela vient sans doute du fait que je n'utilise pas ENB ; je trouve qu'aucune config n'est vraiment appropriée pour jouer sur EFLC, du moins pour l'instant. Utilises-tu d'autres mods qu'ENB Series, du genre scripts ou autres ?
Non-OC'ed Intel Core i7 2600K - EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC w/ ACX Cooler

naxxi

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:35 am

oui j'en utilise d'autres mais pour vraiment voir si le problemes provient des enb j'ai tout fait une reeinstall propre de gtan et installé uniquement un enb dessu et a mon avis le probleme est lié au dll direct 3d directement rataché a l'enb. en revanche on peu aisement lancer le jeu en mode fenetre et lancer action! par la suite (si on fait l'inverse le jeu plante et cesse de fonctionner) j'espere que le staff pourra faire quelque chose

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”