thack3r
PC Specification: ASUS PQ5L PRO

Export problem in 1.6.1

Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm

so when i try to export any video to any type of profile my exported file is around ~60-70mb and lasts max 1 min and 30 seconds when it's actually around 5gb and over 10 min

please help me!! i don't know what to do :shock:

Gunslinger
PC Specification: Windows 7 64bit

Re: Export problem in 1.6.1

Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:10 pm

i have exactly the same problem. are you going to do something about it?
btw, is there any other way to export videos in your format?

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 am

We will look into it.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

daniel44
PC Specification: i5 3450 hd7950 windows7homepremium64 bit

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:58 am

Gunslinger wrote:i have exactly the same problem. are you going to do something about it?
btw, is there any other way to export videos in your format?
are you using a crack?
at first i was using a crack for the software :( , whenever i tried to export one of my videos, the process has ended about 40 minutes but the video was only 20 seconds length and his weight was about 60 MB.
after i bought the software :D and was trying to export everything was fine.

Gunslinger
PC Specification: Windows 7 64bit

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:50 pm

i used a trial version.
i noticed that when audio track is turned off, Action! exports a full video. so, if an export of audio track is disabled, there will be no problem.

Kashimus
PC Specification: windows 7 ultimate x64

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 am

Hy,
My problem is a littlebit different,but its related to exporting,i have a recorded video file about 14Gb, and i want to convert it with action,its working but on my main system drive there are not enough space for it (where my operating system is), around 3.5~4Gb, and action says he needs more than 4.8 to convert this big file,i use actions built in converter cuz i found it very good and i used to it, my problem is why action uses windows temp, why not using the drive where it is installed or where the saved files are, or where i want to save it?
My main drive which is the system is not so big most of it used up by the operating system,i save my recording to an external hdd which is bigger,
I think it should be an option to set where to save the "temp" files which will be saved after, so no need to use the windwos temp,or make a temp file where i want to save the exported file,and when the save is completed it will be deleted, or make the buffer a limit so after its full , it will be saved in the file, piece by piece, or make it save on the fly, like many saving programs do.
And before you came why not use a third party software to convert,like vegas etc., i dont know them and i dont want to add extra things (cut,paste , exra effect) only convert it , and for me actions converting program is enough.
So my problem in short why action uses the windows temp folders?
I hope who reads this can understand it sorry for bad or mistaken english not my native language.
Edit2:I got a solution for my problem, in another topic,but my suggestion still stand for option to set the temp fodler for action

Kashimus
PC Specification: windows 7 ultimate x64

Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Sound Disabling let action save the file larger then 20sec and 60mega.
This bug still stands for me.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”