daniel44
PC Specification: i5 3450 hd7950 windows7homepremium64 bit

multi rendering

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:15 pm

hi.
i have an idea that can help improve the software.
if i am recording a few videos i need to render every one of them.
if i recorded 3 videos i need to render video number 1 then 2 and then 3.
can you add the option to render all of the videos together?
then i will be able to render video 1,2 and 3 at the same time and that can help me save time and resources from my computer because the process of rendering 1 video takes 100% power from my processor and 1 video takes about 40 minutes.
so i will be able to render all of the 3 videos in 60 minutes (something like that) instead of rendering every single video in 40 minutes that takes 120 minutes.
can you add an option like that?

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: multi rendering

Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

That's a nice suggestion, but from version 1.6.0 you can record your videos directly to .avi format so you don't have to export (render) your videos.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

daniel44
PC Specification: i5 3450 hd7950 windows7homepremium64 bit

Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

radi wrote:That's a nice suggestion, but from version 1.6.0 you can record your videos directly to .avi format so you don't have to export (render) your videos.
yeah i know but they weight a lot!
a recording of 20 minutes weights 17.84GB so it will take a lot of time to upload it to youtube.

Kashimus
PC Specification: windows 7 ultimate x64

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 am

I think we should get an option to render/export theese recorded videos in to one aslong we dont have pause option in recording,i make gameplay videos and i dont want to record the waiting time while we wait in lobby or searchign for servers so i stop the recording , so at the and i get 5-6 or more 10-15min videos and i dont want it upload one after another cuz they file size is huge, only one relativly big converted file which contains all match rounds,
another suggestion set them export one after another with option to set the quality,resolution ,etc for each of them individualy or to set them for all once.
Like in windows we get a question to apply the options to all of the files for example delete all? yes and it not asking for yes permission after each file

I hope its understandable

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”