H2Os
PC Specification: Win 7 64x

Understanding audio

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Im a little confused about the audio. Is the audio in the video options independent of the audio in the audio section? Is there a way to tell it specifically what audio source to record? I've been trying to independently record TS with action while recording video, and it works fine with the video, but it doesn't seem to record it under audio tab, it's only recording system sound. I'll also usually have system or game sounds playing out my speakers and TS coming out my headset. Is there a way to tell it to record what's coming out of my headset?

Kashimus
PC Specification: windows 7 ultimate x64

Re: Understanding audio

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 am

I use it sepertly too, sometimes i just conenct to our ts server and listen to the guys without speaking during i watch a movie,
I already suggested them an option to set manually the sources for the system sound(game), microphone,and recordign sound(teamspeak,skype or anything else)and not only these i suggested them to add multiple sources for each,
like 2 mic 2 headsets 1game sound if we make a review of a game , soemtimes i want to add music along with game sound or instead of game sound, and add option to mix them together to one audio layer in stereo/mono or set it to a different sound layer/channel like multiple sounds in a dvd film
support for Teamspeak 3 push to talk support, for microphone recording.
For me action is not allowing to use my mouse button 5 for mic recording
Last edited by Kashimus on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

H2Os
PC Specification: Win 7 64x

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 am

i was pretty bummed when i found push to record nothing like push to talk.

StarGreen
PC Specification: Win7 x64/i7 920D/12GB RAM/GTX 670 FTW

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Yup, me too. I asked then about PTT but they said it was the same as other PTT programs.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”