random.monster1981
PC Specification: Phenom II 940 BE, HD 6950, Win7X64

Question About buying 3 licences

Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:48 pm

I'm making this topic on behalf of a friend who is considering purchasing multiple licences of Action but is a little disheartened regarding the requirements of buying 3x licences.

On the "Buy" page when selecting more than 1 licence, It says the following.
Action! (home use)
(For a single user or members of the same household)
But what if My friend who I regularly game with wants to purchase 3 home licences for $43.95.

One for himself, One for me, And one for another friend of ours.
Is this permitted or does it SPECIFICALLY have to cover people ONLY within that particular household?

Thanks.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Question About buying 3 licences

Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Only within that particular household.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

random.monster1981
PC Specification: Phenom II 940 BE, HD 6950, Win7X64

Re: Question About buying 3 licences

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm

radi wrote:Only within that particular household.
Well that's a shame because that is probably one of the things that would have convinced my friend to switch to Action from MSI Afterburner.

So there isn't any way he could buy 3 licenses and register my email and his friends email to X licence so each licence is registered to each person individually?

You guys need to allow this if this isn't possible right now because that is likely to harm your sales.

Please remove or at least consider removing the "Per Household" restriction as it is only doing you more harm than good, My friend was going to buy 3 licences but as he only has 1 computer, He isn't going to bother because of the restriction.

Very few people are going to have 3 computers in the same household, The per household restriction really is harming potential sales in this case, i.e you would have sold 3 licences had the per household restriction not been in place.

I will wait until this is possible and if not, I'll continue using the free alternative ( Msi Afterburner )

Thanks for answering the query anyway.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”