tuexnovia
PC Specification: i7@4.6 win7-64 670gtx x3 SSD830

Very Important Recor System Sound

Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Guys most of us we have a very different kind of Sound cars and so on, I've been getting crazy trying to sort out one problem that I had, I could hear the sound while in the intro and then once inside the game I can hear it trough my SPEAKERS but not in the video I've been touching everything but everything and nothing guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKKV3y6zaeA

I was like I want to use mirillis I love it I don't want to use other kind of software but the I tried FRAPS, I've put.

Don't record WIN7 SOUND
RECORD EXTERNAL INPUT -Stereo MIX (ASUS xonar D2 Audio device)-

Forget what it says about the Microphone Asus xonar CURRENTLY unavailable is just because is going trough the Stereo MIX, but in FRAPS it works perfectly is just a problem of my sound card, but if you could just do like FRAPS be able to record an external sound device I'd be perfect.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN FOR YOUR AMAZING SOFTWARE.

tuexnovia
PC Specification: i7@4.6 win7-64 670gtx x3 SSD830

Re: Very Important Recor System Sound

Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Same setting and configuration, and in mirillis it doesn't record it and in fraps DOES.

I can't start using Mirillis o my god and I love this software... I can't use fraps because is sucking a lot of FPS ... please guys

Fala7er
PC Specification: i5 2500k, GTX680, Win7 x64, 16GB Ram

Re: Very Important Recor System Sound

Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Well im having a similar problem, but in my case i want to record Teamspeak + the game. The problem is that Action! doesn't let you choose the record input it uses the windows default.

With fraps i can record both in separated channels using another app for recording teamspeak and fraps for the game. It would be nice to see this option on Action (record -select input- for speakers and for the mic), will be better for everyone.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”