ObserverJLin
PC Specification: Win 7 64Bit, i7 3930K, EVGA 670 FTW SLI

[REQUEST] Plz see for details

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:12 am

1) If possible plz add the option to change the size of overlays.

2) If possible plz add the option to show overlays on captured screenshots and videos.

3) If possible plz add the option to de-activate license in case the user needs to use the software on another system. Thus no need to un-install = easier to switch between systems.

Thx :)

RuskiRozpierdalacz
PC Specification: q9550 gtx460 6gb W7HP 64bit

Re: [REQUEST] Plz see for details

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 pm

I'm not sure, but you can use software on few computers, until it isn't too much, like public key sharing.
Premiere Pro, Action! user. I still believe that I can help someone on this forum.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: [REQUEST] Plz see for details

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:48 pm

ObserverJLin wrote:1) If possible plz add the option to change the size of overlays.

2) If possible plz add the option to show overlays on captured screenshots and videos.

3) If possible plz add the option to de-activate license in case the user needs to use the software on another system. Thus no need to un-install = easier to switch between systems.

Thx :)
Advanced versions of our HUD will be added in future versions.
RuskiRozpierdalacz wrote:I'm not sure, but you can use software on few computers, until it isn't too much, like public key sharing.
No, you can't. If you read our EULA carefully you will find out that with single license:
2.2.1 You may install, activate and use only one copy of the Software on a single computer at a time.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”