Laggalot
PC Specification: gtx 680, i7, 8gb ram

Battlefield 3 free still NO HUD

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 pm

i just downloaded the trial version of action and tried to record battlefield 3, but action doesnt show me the ingame HUD.....
at first i thought it could be the FXAA injector, but even after uninstalling it action doesnt show me the hud.... ( i can record far cry 3 with 1080 and 60 fps with no problems.... :()

does anybody know what could be wrong?

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Battlefield 3 free still NO HUD

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Try starting Battlefield 3 first and then run Action!, maybe Action! is stuck somewhere while trying to plug in into your game.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Laggalot
PC Specification: gtx 680, i7, 8gb ram

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm

after all that i restartet my rig and it worked for a few times, BUT now it doesnt work again

SWEG4MER
PC Specification: Nvidia GTX 550 TI OC, Windows 7 Ultimate

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Laggalot wrote:i just downloaded the trial version of action and tried to record battlefield 3, but action doesnt show me the ingame HUD.....
at first i thought it could be the FXAA injector, but even after uninstalling it action doesnt show me the hud.... ( i can record far cry 3 with 1080 and 60 fps with no problems.... :()

does anybody know what could be wrong?
Thats wierd... i have tested Battlefield 3 (with Fxaa) and it worked perfect... i can recommend you to buy Action! (its still freakin worth it).

At some times Mirillis seems to cant find the Battlefield 3 game and i usually restart my computer to fix the problem... also check your settings in Action to make sure that nothing is taking the HUD away... hope it helps...

Add me on Battlelog if the problem persist ...

Battlelog name: SWEG4MER

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”