Mu6o
PC Specification: AMD FX-8120, nVidia 560ti, W7P64bit

No sound on desktop recording until...

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:43 am

I encode it. I don't know why but this is the third video that comes up like that... So I don't hear the audio I recorded with my mic but the sounds from the computer. After I encode it, the sounds from the computer and the recorded audio are there... But the preview doesn't show them both and I'm not using multi-channel recordings... But if I do it's the same.

PS: Oh yeah found the problem. After the update in the microphone settings it ticked the "Record audio into separate audio track"

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: No sound on desktop recording until...

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Mu6o wrote:I encode it. I don't know why but this is the third video that comes up like that... So I don't hear the audio I recorded with my mic but the sounds from the computer. After I encode it, the sounds from the computer and the recorded audio are there... But the preview doesn't show them both and I'm not using multi-channel recordings... But if I do it's the same.

PS: Oh yeah found the problem. After the update in the microphone settings it ticked the "Record audio into separate audio track"
If you have selected option "Record audio into separate audio track" you need to know that in preview you will hear only one audio path at time. If you want to switch between audio paths press "A".
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Mu6o
PC Specification: AMD FX-8120, nVidia 560ti, W7P64bit

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Oh gee, thanks.

I didn't know you could do that. About the "A" switching audio paths.

Keepsix
PC Specification: i7-980, MSI GTX680 lightning, win 7 64

Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 pm

radi wrote:
Mu6o wrote:I encode it. I don't know why but this is the third video that comes up like that... So I don't hear the audio I recorded with my mic but the sounds from the computer. After I encode it, the sounds from the computer and the recorded audio are there... But the preview doesn't show them both and I'm not using multi-channel recordings... But if I do it's the same.

If you have selected option "Record audio into separate audio track" you need to know that in preview you will hear only one audio path at time. If you want to switch between audio paths press "A".
I have the same issue but i am not recording in seperate audio files.. i cant figure it out

my post here with pics http://www.mirillis.com/forum/viewtopic ... 36&t=28055

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”