skpManiac
PC Specification: Intel i9, 3080Ti, Win 10 Pro x64 64Gb

Feature Request

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi there, I bought this software the other day and love it, but I am having a few glitches uploading the captured AVI's to YouTube, (they go black & white) so I need to then convert them to MP4, but in your software even after multi selecting the videos, it will only convert one at a time, bit crazy when you can multiple select for delete.

Also after converting the file, if I delete it in Windows Explorer then Action crashes :/
Another note, after converting, if you click the ARROW it starts converting again, I would have expected that to close the dialogue box if the job was done successfully.

I look forward to your reply

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Feature Request

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 am

skpManiac wrote:Hi there, I bought this software the other day and love it, but I am having a few glitches uploading the captured AVI's to YouTube, (they go black & white) so I need to then convert them to MP4, but in your software even after multi selecting the videos, it will only convert one at a time, bit crazy when you can multiple select for delete.

Also after converting the file, if I delete it in Windows Explorer then Action crashes :/
Another note, after converting, if you click the ARROW it starts converting again, I would have expected that to close the dialogue box if the job was done successfully.

I look forward to your reply
Bunch exporting will be added in future versions. As for the crashing issue, this doesn't happens for all users, but we will try to reproduce this issue in our labs.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

skpManiac
PC Specification: Intel i9, 3080Ti, Win 10 Pro x64 64Gb

Re: Feature Request

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi there, thanks for the update

Most computer issues are not generic, but if we do not report them then they will never get fixed. As an IT administrator I do understand that. If you wish to see a video of it happen I can record it. It has just happened again as I deleted a small clip I started by accident, so I know it wasn't an isolated incident, for my machine anyway :/

FYI, I am running an Intel I7 3.4Ghz, 16Gb Ram, GTX 660Ti OC, with Windows 7 x64

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”