R3M4K3PL
PC Specification: Windows 7 x64

Action - Weird issue with Win 7 x64

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi, guys! :)

I would like to introduce my problem as fast as i can, because i really want to make some video-game gameplay's and Action is the best program i have seen so far.

Well, basically, i run a Trial version, and i will SURELY buy Action, but only if my problem disappears because i don't want to waste money if the program will not work... :)

So, the thing i am experiencing is a very weird Windows 7 issue, and i think it has something to do with the x64-BIT system.

Well, this is how it looks like (i've even made a video, so that you can see what's going on):

MY ISSUE

Well, the language is in Polish but i've provided a little translation here:

''Action _x84.bin has stopped working!''

and shortly after that text... another window opens up, as you can see on the video.

''Action_x64.bin has stopped working!''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my PC Specs:

RAM: 16384MB (16GB)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570k CPU @ 3.40GHz (4CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
DirectX: DirectX 11
Monitor: 1280 x 1024 (32-Bit) (60Hz)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that you can help me, and i can finally buy ACTION! :)

@EDIT: I've looked up a video on YouTube, and by an accident i've found a response to a persons comment...

HERE

And the video author said that in order to solve this issue is to delete Action! fully, reinstall DirectX, and install Action! again... so i'll try that tomorrow, but i would still like to see what do you guys think i should do, and do you know how to fix it, in case reinstalling DirectX tomorrow doesn't work! :)

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Action - Weird issue with Win 7 x64

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Please contact our polish support team via pomoc@mirillis.pl.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”