User avatar
Rikudou
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm
PC Specification: Windows 7

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Wed May 22, 2013 10:57 pm

radi wrote:Does the webcam record with MP4 mode for any of you?
Neither AVI or MP4

DJJoeJoe
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 pm
PC Specification: Windows 8 64bit | CPU Q9300 | GPU 560

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Wed May 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Hey, the webcam works when using mp4 mode, hopefully that helps to diagnose a possible solution! It's too bad mp4 mode is useless, who wants to record a 480p only video?

User avatar
radi
Mirillis Team
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Thu May 23, 2013 8:56 am

DJJoeJoe wrote:Hey, the webcam works when using mp4 mode, hopefully that helps to diagnose a possible solution! It's too bad mp4 mode is useless, who wants to record a 480p only video?
MP4 records up to Full HD with Intel Quick Sync technology support.

If MP4 recording works for you uninstall Action! with registry cleaning. Reboot your PC (make sure that not any video application is not running) install Action! again.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

misterK
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 7:07 pm
PC Specification: windows 7, intel core 2

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Thu May 23, 2013 4:02 pm

mP4 works for me :)
EDIT : I did the tips and it worked with avi :) thank you very much

Darktronik
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:03 am
PC Specification: Intel i5 2500, nVidia 660, Win 8 64-bit

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Mon May 27, 2013 12:05 am

Hello,
im having a problem: i can record with my webcam while playing a game, but there is no sound on it.

It has sound when i record without my webcam (video). Sound from game and from the mic works fine.

But i need to record with my webcam showing me.

Any tips?

DJJoeJoe
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:18 pm
PC Specification: Windows 8 64bit | CPU Q9300 | GPU 560

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Mon May 27, 2013 6:18 am

radi wrote:
DJJoeJoe wrote:Hey, the webcam works when using mp4 mode, hopefully that helps to diagnose a possible solution! It's too bad mp4 mode is useless, who wants to record a 480p only video?
MP4 records up to Full HD with Intel Quick Sync technology support.

If MP4 recording works for you uninstall Action! with registry cleaning. Reboot your PC (make sure that not any video application is not running) install Action! again.
Ok. I'll do that again I guess, I should note that I already did that though...
I'll go out and buy a new CPU as well, since that's also what you're suggesting?

User avatar
radi
Mirillis Team
Posts: 3508
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Tue May 28, 2013 12:34 pm

DJJoeJoe wrote:
radi wrote:
DJJoeJoe wrote:Hey, the webcam works when using mp4 mode, hopefully that helps to diagnose a possible solution! It's too bad mp4 mode is useless, who wants to record a 480p only video?
MP4 records up to Full HD with Intel Quick Sync technology support.

If MP4 recording works for you uninstall Action! with registry cleaning. Reboot your PC (make sure that not any video application is not running) install Action! again.
Ok. I'll do that again I guess, I should note that I already did that though...
I'll go out and buy a new CPU as well, since that's also what you're suggesting?
If you would like to record with MP4 in Full HD we would recommend 2nd or 3rd Intel generation processor. Before you do this please make sure that your motherboard is supporting integrated graphics. http://ark.intel.com/#DesktopProcessors

Before you are installing Action! again make sure that there's no video application running on your PC that may interrupt Action! codec update.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

User avatar
Ghost
Mirillis Team
Posts: 1057
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:32 pm
PC Specification: dozens...

Re: Action! 1.14.0-1.14.2 with webcams recording

Wed May 29, 2013 2:41 pm

New Action! 1.14.2 update is now available!
http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

Change list:
* Fixed corrupted decoding of video recordings including specific mouse cursors (i.e. Photoshop CS6 recordings)
Mirillis Team Member

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis
Mirillis News Feed:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mirillisfeed

Karpiu93
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm
PC Specification: Windows 7 GTX 560

Re: Action! 1.14.0 with webcams recording

Thu May 30, 2013 9:15 am

radi wrote:
DJJoeJoe wrote:Hey, the webcam works when using mp4 mode, hopefully that helps to diagnose a possible solution! It's too bad mp4 mode is useless, who wants to record a 480p only video?
MP4 records up to Full HD with Intel Quick Sync technology support.

If MP4 recording works for you uninstall Action! with registry cleaning. Reboot your PC (make sure that not any video application is not running) install Action! again.
Not working for me. MP4 is working with my webcam, but i need AVI. I did this what u say four times and still nothing. I think any video application wasn't running. Help please.

User avatar
Laurent13
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm
PC Specification: Windows 7 Ultim. 64bits

Re: Action! 1.14.0-1.14.2 with webcams recording

Thu May 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Ghost wrote:New Action! 1.14.2 update is now available!
http://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

Change list:
* Fixed corrupted decoding of video recordings including specific mouse cursors (i.e. Photoshop CS6 recordings)
Update updated 8-) I love you Mirillis team !!

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests