Jeynos
PC Specification: i5-750, GTX660, windows 7

Re: Action! 1.14.0-1.14.2 with webcams recording

Thu May 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Has anyone figured out a way to get the webcam recording in a separate file? It would be great it that was a supported option but with the lack of it there might be a way to do it ourselves.

Laurent13
PC Specification: Windows 7 Ultim. 64bits

Fri May 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Jeynos wrote:Has anyone figured out a way to get the webcam recording in a separate file? It would be great it that was a supported option but with the lack of it there might be a way to do it ourselves.
You can recording your webcam in separated file with Movie Maker
Last edited by Laurent13 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gamer17
PC Specification: Windows 7

Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi some games can use plugins using a d3d9.dll in mainfolder of the game. In combination with Action! the game crashes correct

Yamanishi
PC Specification: A8 3870k, Gigabyte 6670 2gb, 7 Ultimate

Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Where is the fix? I think the webcam recording it's one of the most important things in a gameplay record application, a month has passed.... Some guys can record in MP4 at 480p but in my case, the webcam video can be seen, but haven't sound (microfone and system)...
The settings are OK...

Anyone help me please!!! :(

Rikudou

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Yamanishi wrote:Where is the fix? I think the webcam recording it's one of the most important things in a gameplay record application, a month has passed.... Some guys can record in MP4 at 480p but in my case, the webcam video can be seen, but haven't sound (microfone and system)...
The settings are OK...

Some Action issues are still about and haven't been resolved for 3 months. Patience :)

Yamanishi

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Rikudou wrote:
Yamanishi wrote:Where is the fix? I think the webcam recording it's one of the most important things in a gameplay record application, a month has passed.... Some guys can record in MP4 at 480p but in my case, the webcam video can be seen, but haven't sound (microfone and system)...
The settings are OK...

Some Action issues are still about and haven't been resolved for 3 months. Patience :)
We don't have so much options, isn't? :) I really liked Acton! but bought this webcam (without money) just to record during my gameplays and now, I'm going to pay something that I am not using... But why the Mirillis support don't awnser us? Something is being developed? Any release date for the new update? :(

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:48 am

Yamanishi wrote:
Rikudou wrote:
The settings are OK...

We don't have so much options, isn't? :) I really liked Acton! but bought this webcam (without money) just to record during my gameplays and now, I'm going to pay something that I am not using... But why the Mirillis support don't awnser us? Something is being developed? Any release date for the new update? :(
Without reproducing any specific issue our developers can't fix anything. They need to find out what is the source of the problem, then can start working on a fix. With tons of PC specifications and system environments around it's hard to reproduce some issue that occurs only with particular users.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Rikudou

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Yamanishi wrote:
Rikudou wrote:
The settings are OK...

I've kinda got the same feeling since I can't use it for all my games, which basically means I'm only using this product half the time when I was expecting to be able to use it for everything.

Rikudou

Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:22 pm

radi wrote: Without reproducing any specific issue our developers can't fix anything. They need to find out what is the source of the problem, then can start working on a fix. With tons of PC specifications and system environments around it's hard to reproduce some issue that occurs only with particular users.
A fair few people reported the stutter though so far. Would have expected some kind of improvement by now ;)

Yamanishi

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Well, if we can help with something...
But I think the majority of users with this problem uses logitech's webcans... Why you don't start checking those cases? Something related to the logitech's drivers maybe? :?:

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”