locutus
PC Specification: Intel i5, GeForce GTX590, Win7 Pro 64bit

Re: Microphone Recording Issue (on button down)

Mon May 20, 2013 7:56 am

Well, perhaps you should contact support on this matter.

This might be a shot in the dark, and may not have any connection to your issue but perhaps the "Communications" settings is causing problems?

Try setting it to "Do nothing"...worth a try i guess. ;)

Aullah
PC Specification: Phenom2 x4 965,gtx550ti 1gb oc, win7 64

Mon May 20, 2013 8:15 am

Thanks for the help. It worth a try but nothing...

Dont think its a microphone settings problem because IT DOES record my sound... I think the problem is that the ACTION program does not recognize the key I bind in the setting for the "microphone recording"... because thats the bind I need, right? :D

sycoinc
PC Specification: win7, intel i7-3930k,Nvidia GForce GTX 6

Mon May 20, 2013 8:29 am

Aullah wrote:Thanks for the help. It worth a try but nothing...

Dont think its a microphone settings problem because IT DOES record my sound... I think the problem is that the ACTION program does not recognize the key I bind in the setting for the "microphone recording"... because thats the bind I need, right? :D
Yeah Tried all his methods and have the same issue still... I did however get contacted by their support in reply to my ticket i sent and they are looking into the issue..

the main thing is it records when its set to ALWAYS on but not the push to talk version of it.

Aullah

Mon May 20, 2013 9:00 am

sycoinc wrote:
Aullah wrote:Thanks for the help. It worth a try but nothing...

Yeah Tried all his methods and have the same issue still... I did however get contacted by their support in reply to my ticket i sent and they are looking into the issue..

the main thing is it records when its set to ALWAYS on but not the push to talk version of it.
Please share any info you get from support.
I really dont think this matters but I have a wireless logitech keyboard, which works perfectly ever since I bought it.

locutus

Mon May 20, 2013 10:18 am

What about just doing an new clean install of the program?

Or try updating your soundcard driver?

The problem support is going to have is they need to be able to reproduce the issue you guys are having, and without managing to pinpoint were this is coming from they just might not be able to help.

You should also try shutting down ALL unnecessary programs in the background, even things like Steam etc. or if you have a temp monitor running, Overclocking tools etc etc.

Aullah

Mon May 20, 2013 10:28 am

locutus wrote:What about just doing an new clean install of the program?

Or try updating your soundcard driver?

The problem support is going to have is they need to be able to reproduce the issue you guys are having, and without managing to pinpoint were this is coming from they just might not be able to help.

You should also try shutting down ALL unnecessary programs in the background, even things like Steam etc. or if you have a temp monitor running, Overclocking tools etc etc.
I reinstalled my windows a week ago so its pretty clean.
I will try it without any unn. programs and wil llet you know.
Will try update soundcard driver too.

Aullah

Tue May 21, 2013 5:24 am

Tryed it with only ACTION and a game running, nothing. Updated the sound driver, nothing. Is there any file I can check what my binds are?

At this point... I think im just gonna give up and use another program.

locutus

Tue May 21, 2013 7:29 pm

That's a shame. Not only about your problem, but the fact that this topic has gone unnoticed by any of the mirillis team. Seems like that is the case with many of the topics here.

But at least we tried to help you out.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Wed May 22, 2013 10:41 am

locutus wrote:That's a shame. Not only about your problem, but the fact that this topic has gone unnoticed by any of the mirillis team. Seems like that is the case with many of the topics here.

But at least we tried to help you out.
It was said many times, this is only a community forum, not a direct support line. If you are experiencing any problems with Mirillis software contact directly the support team via support@mirillis.com.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Aullah

Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 pm

GUYS GUYS!!! I MADE SOME PROGRESS. One thing is sure, it has nothing to do with sound driver.

So I tryed out the keys on my keyboard... and guess what. NONE OF THEM WORKED... Except HOME, DEL, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, 4 ARROW KEYS. Yea... Its effin weird... why they are working when "normal" buttons dont? So if you bind END as record microphone and set it to record on button down, it will work.

I have a wireless logitech keyboard so next step was to exclude that the problem is the wireless. I dig up my very oooooold wired keyboard. Same result. The wireless is not the problem. The problem is, that only these keys works as record microphone.
(Also, I just noticed the same goes for taking a screenshot. Del? YES WORKS, normal buttons? NO GO!)

sycoinc. Please confirm if this is applies to your problem too

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”