xToXicShadowz
PC Specification: Phenom II X4 965, HD 7950, Windows 7 x64

Eyefinity problems and game recording

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Hello,

I am running an Eyefinity setup using 3 screens and i'm unable to find a way to only record one of my screens.
When I try using the Active Desktop Region I am unable to lock it and record due to not being able to click any of the options at the bottom. If there is any possible way of recording one screen I would love to know how to do it.

Also my other general recording problem... is slightly weird I think.
When I record say for example a part of a League of Legends game when I go back to playback the recorded footage the whole screen does not seem to record. The edges seem to be clipped off and you are unable to see the entire screen. (Also note that when doing this I had disabled Eyefinity to remove any problems with huge resolution recording and not being able to record a single monitor).

Some information about my PC:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 Overclocked
Monitors: 3 x 21 Inch LG Flatron IPS224
Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit
Action Version: 1.14.2.0
Current Installed Graphics Driver: Catalyst 13.4 (as far as I know the most resent)

Screenshot of recording problem:
Untitled.png
In the top left there is meant to be game user interface however it is not recored and is clipped off the edge.
Untitled.png (208.04 KiB) Viewed 17724 times
(Quality reduced to fit file size requirements)

Hope this is as detailed as needed. If I have missed any information you need me to add just mention.

Thanks,
George :)

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”