radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Action! Sound - Quiet? How to Fix?

Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:46 pm

If your issues remain unsolved please contact our support team via support@mirillis.com for direct help.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

broascadilie
PC Specification: Nvidia 9800 GT,1GB Ram,4 GB RAM,OS=7-x64

Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 pm

radi wrote:If your issues remain unsolved please contact our support team via support@mirillis.com for direct help.
Thats not an all in 1 general solution for all users.The solution wood be to unlock the option to moove those audio slider independently.I mean,why woodnt u release an update for that ? Wood that be a bad thing ? I realy dont think so.That wood make our life much easier.U released a couple of updates until now,but u wont want to fix that liltle thing for us ? Since there are so many users with this issue.Thats just sad....

waeweas
PC Specification: Windows 8.1, Dual GPU 780ti

Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:57 pm

I would give anything... ANYTHING to make those stupid sliders move independently. They are the ONLY reason that I go over to dxtory for most of my video stuff now.

Please, PLEASE god make those audio balance sliders move independently :(

broascadilie
PC Specification: Nvidia 9800 GT,1GB Ram,4 GB RAM,OS=7-x64

Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:50 am

We jave issues because u dont let those sliders moove independently.
I mean, what the heck why u dont do this for us ? For people who bought this and put bread on your table.Damn,u devs....

Soullithan
PC Specification: Windows 8.1

Wed May 13, 2015 4:06 pm

I don't have a solution, but I do know that quite a few YouTubers use a seperate program to record their microphone audio.
Perhaps considering an alternative may help.

Sir Yucko
PC Specification: FX8350, 2x GTX 970 sli, Win 7

Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 pm

Try putting your mic sound to max on that slider: 98 mic and 2 system. My mic records fine only when I max it out. It also might help to turn only your system sounds down in Windows and leave the mic maxed in Windows.

Those settings should favor your mic and allow you to hear it unless there are other issues. What kind of mic do you have?
Cardioid or Condenser. You have to get super close to Cardioid mics otherwise they will sound very quiet.

NexusEntity
PC Specification: Windows 10

Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:52 pm

I see I'm not the only one. Before when I first purchased Mirillis Action. I never had trouble with the audio recording. Plus I had it installed on Windows 10 Basic version.

A few weeks ago. I had to get my computer service. Which lead to having Windows 10 reinstalled fresh. But it was upgraded to Windows 10 Pro.

I got Action reinstalled and tried to record a video. Playback audio on my computer is mostly loud. But after recording a game video. The audio is lower than playback audio.

I actually contacted support about this. They bluntly told me that they never heard of this issue. And told me to try and increase the audio bitrate in Action audio setting. But that never helped.

I then decided to try an experiment and I plugged in a standard headset into the computer. And recorded a video with it. The video audio recording was actually better. But for some odd reason the audio doesn't record as loud as the playback speaker volume. Unless I have my headset on. But that can be deafening if the playback volume is too loud.

From what I read in previous replies. Windows 10 Pro doesn't have a volume mixer like past Windows had. I don't know why it was recording the playback sound properly before I had my computer serviced when my computer had Windows 10 Basic. I know I did disable the microphone driver before I switched from Bandicam to Action. As I don't do voice over commentaries on my videos.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”