PC Specification: win7, intel i7-3930k,Nvidia GForce GTX 6

Re: Action! 1.15.0-1.15.2 with LIVE Streaming

Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:38 am

that has worked, thankyou :D

Bananagab
PC Specification: Windows 8

Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:10 am

Is there a way to switch game during while streaming without stopping the stream?

Bananagab
PC Specification: Windows 8

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Is there a way to switch games while streaming without closing the live?

ShavedApe
PC Specification: AMD FX8350 4.6Ghz, HD7970x2, Windows 8.1

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:22 pm

I see streaming has been added but I see no benefits to paying for it, why should I pay additional fees for something that can be done for free with other programs?
I see you say the fees are to cover additional costs incurred for streaming but that then makes me question how come others can do it for free?

I do like Action I think its a great program and would have no problem recommending it but not the streaming aspect that I am afraid I will point them towards free software that does the job as well and hate to say it at this point better.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:53 pm

ShavedApe wrote:I see streaming has been added but I see no benefits to paying for it, why should I pay additional fees for something that can be done for free with other programs?
I see you say the fees are to cover additional costs incurred for streaming but that then makes me question how come others can do it for free?

I do like Action I think its a great program and would have no problem recommending it but not the streaming aspect that I am afraid I will point them towards free software that does the job as well and hate to say it at this point better.
It's simple:
Free software = no license fee
Paid software = license fee
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

ShavedApe
PC Specification: AMD FX8350 4.6Ghz, HD7970x2, Windows 8.1

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:36 pm

radi wrote:
ShavedApe wrote:I see streaming has been added but I see no benefits to paying for it, why should I pay additional fees for something that can be done for free with other programs?

It's simple:
Free software = no license fee
Paid software = license fee
Think youll need to explain that a little more because I was under the impression by paying for Action I had paid my licence fee but now your asking me to pay a subscription to use certain features.

Your reply is beyond arrogant btw so well done for treating your customers with respect. Your reply also doesnt answer my questions at all. What are the benefits of paying for it? As opposed to using free software that doesn't ask me to pay?
Its subscription based so what is the subscription for? Again the free software can do it for free so why cant Action.

Your reply addressed none of my questions and since I already paid my licence fee for this program I will put it simply for you already paid now feeling ripped off.

zerocool22
PC Specification: ASUS P8H77-V | i5-3570K 3.40Ghz (3.70Ghz

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Yeah about subs pay, and u need to have in Mind that now "Shadowplay" Beta from Nvidia is out and it's "Free" ofc, is dedicated fro STREAM do a great Job to. So think again about the subs. thing.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”