DerftPlays
PC Specification: Windows 7

Action, Video and Audio problem!!

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:30 pm

I don't understand why this keeps happening..

I've had this problem since I've bought this product and it's every time I record gameplay the audio and video are de-synced and also the audio is choppy and jittery the video is recorded short and I spend about 5 hours trying to figure out why the hell this happening.

I spoke to you support team and I got a reply, then got ignored once I mentioned the problem..

I'm recording on a Mac but am using Parralles desktop to record via windows 7, I know it's not "optimal" for gaming but I recently fixed the problem and recorded videos fine, now it's back again.. It doesn't happen for very basic games but whenever something requires a lot of frames to be processed and is fast passed it just messes the quality up..

I record with:

720p, AVI and WAV quality.. I've tried with mp4 but the only thing that does is make the quality 50000x worse..

I don't understand what happened to make it fix or whether it just accepted the game I was playing.. It won't even record Minecraft without trouble, Yet fraps never had this problem.. The only reason I bought Action was for the webcam recording capability but even that fails.. It doesn't record at the start of the video and once that's happened there's no way of editing it as your webcam can't record into a seperate track!

It's driving me absolutely bonkers and I NEED it to work for my YouTube channel..

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”