Grids
PC Specification: Windows 8 AMD Radeon HD 7540D

Seems to be many issues.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:09 am

I'm trying to record different game types in different ways, mainly because one being flash and doesn't work well full screen (Binding of Isaac) and the other is more enjoyable full screen (Alan Wake and Minecraft).

They run fine normally until Action! is running. Isaac slows down a little bit but not enough to make me worry, Alan runs fine until i stop recording which at that point i have to restart my whole computer... which then leads into the 100% CPU usage of phantom recording even though its not actually recording.
To try to fix the last issue i decided to run it via active desktop region, no biggie since it works with Isaac. I now have audio doubling that is extremely noticeable in certain areas.
Sometimes it has corrupt AVI files that when i try to fix it via Movie Maker, it just cuts out the audio all together!

I'm basically stress testing this thing before i buy it, and within 2 days its kinda gone all buggy on me.

I really want to use this as my main recording software for multiple projects, however 20 bucks for just one project is steep if it doesn't get the audio for some reason.

I'll post whats required for ya'll to troubleshoot. Just give me a yell.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”