Sum1betterthnU
PC Specification: 4770K, 7990 & 7970

Cant upload on youtube

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 pm

I have bought action some weeks ago and by then, i have tried at least 100 times with different file formats, quality etc to upload vid on youtube both directly from the software and youtube and every time failed. the uploading loads every time and when it ends, it says Upload Failed. My drivers r uptodate, my connection is perfect, no firewall issues.
should i change something on options or what???!

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Cant upload on youtube

Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:39 pm

Please contact our support team via support@mirillis.com.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

DJRiful
PC Specification: 3930K, GTX TITAN, Windows 8 Pro 64bit

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:34 am

Sum1betterthnU wrote:I have bought action some weeks ago and by then, i have tried at least 100 times with different file formats, quality etc to upload vid on youtube both directly from the software and youtube and every time failed. the uploading loads every time and when it ends, it says Upload Failed. My drivers r uptodate, my connection is perfect, no firewall issues.
Do you have 2-step verification on your Google account? If so, you cannot use your regular password, you need to go into your Google Account to generate a token password for Action! application to use, you only need to do this once.

DKsDEVIL
PC Specification: I5 2500K, Gtx 770, win 7 64 bit,

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:08 pm

DJRiful wrote:
Sum1betterthnU wrote:I have bought action some weeks ago and by then, i have tried at least 100 times with different file formats, quality etc to upload vid on youtube both directly from the software and youtube and every time failed. the uploading loads every time and when it ends, it says Upload Failed. My drivers r uptodate, my connection is perfect, no firewall issues.
Do you have 2-step verification on your Google account? If so, you cannot use your regular password, you need to go into your Google Account to generate a token password for Action! application to use, you only need to do this once.
where in google do i find this ?

wasaicornel
PC Specification: windows 10 64bit

Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:04 pm

go control panel/System and Security/Windows Firewall and click Allow a Program or feature through Windows Firewall then click on Change settings and click on Allow another program, select Action! click add and then ok.
After ure doing this u can upload this with Mirillis action :D
Have fun.

DKsDEVIL
PC Specification: I5 2500K, Gtx 770, win 7 64 bit,

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:04 pm

wasaicornel wrote:go control panel/System and Security/Windows Firewall and click Allow a Program or feature through Windows Firewall then click on Change settings and click on Allow another program, select Action! click add and then ok.
After ure doing this u can upload this with Mirillis action :D
Have fun.
i can upload only files under 20 min somthing block for more than 20min and its not youtube i can upload mutch longer videos.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”