damian100
PC Specification: win 7

Audio balance problem

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:17 am

I just want to record video, export it and upload on youtube. I dont want to use another programs to split video and audio.

But when i have options like this:

When i press putton to talk other sounds are lower (skype, game, music). How can i disable audio balance? I mean i want to have 100% of microphone value and 100% of system sounds.

When i record my microphone to another track using that optins:

I have 2 track: system and micrphone. But i cant export 2 tracks in mirilis action! I need to choose 1. track or 2.:

It is so iritating! How can i repair that?

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Audio balance problem

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Record microphone into seprate audio track feature has been designed for professional purposes to edit the RAW file in video editing software. Exporting process does not mix the audio tracks that's you have to select one of two audio tracks.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

CMay
PC Specification: q6600@3.0, 4gb ddr 800, gtx275, w7x64

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:09 am

This also bothers me and I've posted about it before. They might have a really good reason for doing it this way, but it makes the feature useless in my opinion. I've had to not recommend Action to people who I know want to do voice recording, because most of these people don't bother using dedicated video editors for that stuff. It might just be a quick way to get around audio mixing clipping issues in realtime while recording, but I really do wish there was an option to decouple the sliders and also an option to amplify the mic. Recording to a separate track and adjusting the volume there is an option, but there are very few videos I want to bother modifying in a video editor.

damian100

Tue May 06, 2014 9:46 am

But i dont understand why there is no option to disable voice balance. What should i do if i dont want auto duck effect? I just want to make my voice and voice of my skype mates clear and loud.

If there is no way to export file with 2 audio tracks, why then i cant record without audio balance. It's stupid.

AlanDavison
PC Specification: Intel i5, NVIDIA GTX580, Windows 7

Tue May 06, 2014 9:04 pm

damian100 wrote:But i dont understand why there is no option to disable voice balance. What should i do if i dont want auto duck effect? I just want to make my voice and voice of my skype mates clear and loud.

If there is no way to export file with 2 audio tracks, why then i cant record without audio balance. It's stupid.
What you do then is set them both equal, so 50 each. That effectively gets rid of any difference between the two, and makes them equal.

I'm not sure what you mean by "auto duck effect", though.. the audio balance doesn't do ducking of any sort to my knowledge. Do correct me if I'm wrong, though.

damian100

Sat May 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Even if i set both to 50 when i press button to activate recording my voice (left control) other sounds are noiser.

I mean music is playing and when i hit the control button music is noiser to about 50% of original volume.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”