Is this thread still being monitored by the Mirillis team?
Anyway, here's my wish list:
1. Select which audio stream is the microphone / commentary (for noise reduction and such) - it's hardcoded to be the second stream in the version I have. I.e. the Primary sound device is always set to be System Sounds and the Secondary sound device is hardcoded to be Microphone (either that or I haven't figured a way to set them the other way around). I have a lot of personal reasons for wanting that.
2. A lot more audio input streams, not just two.
3. The ability to record to a file and stream independently (i.e. recording 2K 60FPS FIC into an avi and at the same time stream 1080 60FPS via Nvidia NVENC H265 while the raw audio/video input that is going to be encoded by these two would be the same) - maybe this is already possible, but I still haven't figured it out. Nvenc unfortunately prefers speed over quality, and H264+H265 are harder to edit for me than FIC, so the FIC + NVENC setup would be ideal for my situation. Streaming for me is just a side thing, but I'm adamant about not losing any quality. While NVENC is ideal for streaming - the quality is lowered, but because the NVENC is a standalone dedicated hardware part, it doesn't affect anything else, more or less. I know there is the "Record streamed video to disk" option, but that does the exact opposite of what I want. Some of the files I record have bitrate over 100 Mbps! I want to keep them that way, but at the same time I want to stream a "lowered" version...
4. Make the PC specifications field for users on this forum bigger - it has a very low character limit for what it is supposed to be. (I know, not Action! related...
5. Framerate as a float or double value (input field!)
6. Video size as an integer input field!
7. Bitrate (especially for streaming!) as a float / double input field!! Why is the maximum 2 Mbps? I was able to stream 1080p60FPS 4300-5000 Mbps (and I still am... in my WinXP) by using the Adobe streaming software in the past. Some of us actually have a decent upload speed...
8. Directx <9-based games (there are very few good games, whereas there are literally millions great old games out there... just saying...)
9. 200% User interface size.
10. When in Area select mode, please enable us to a) detach the recording tool panel from the area selection frame and b) allow us to have it attached to any part of the selection frame (let it slide across the frame, it should also be possible to put it vertically on the left or right selection frame border...) - it is not always possible to have it on the bottom (as it looks to be hardcoded right now) and in that case, I have to pretty much record blindly and use shortcuts.
I brought multiple commercial licenses. Just braggin'.