Bemo
PC Specification: Ryzen 3600, MSI 2070 Super, Win 10

Re: Users' Wishlist

Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:38 pm

I do livestreams as well as recording. Recording I do at 1080p and my livestreams are 720p. I also use different audio sources between the 2. It would be nice to have different profiles so when I go from recording to streaming all I would have to do it change the profile and all the settings would switch over.

Lastly it would be nice if for the overlays there could be a transition like fade in/out so it's easier on the eyes when changing instead of the snapping when you start or stop one of the overlays.

jvmagni
PC Specification: i7 2600K, GTX 970, Windows 10

Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:41 pm

Would like to be able to use 3rd party codecs for AVI files, such as UT, Lagarith, etc.

DenalB
PC Specification: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 21H2

Feature request: Sound for capturing a screenshot

Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:30 pm

Actually I don't know if a screenshot was captured, or not.

Maybe it would be possible to implement a little "shot"-sound like when I'm taking a picture with my smartphone. A setting for enabling / disabling this sound would also be great.

Stay safe! :)

raymccoy
PC Specification: Windows 11

FeauterRequest Task Planning

Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:19 am

Can you please implement a task planning feature to the Action! Screen and Game Recorder

c3ns1o
PC Specification: Ryzen 5950x - 6900xt Nitro+

Users' Wishlist

Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:40 am

Hello and a good day

The following points I would find good to have implemented if it is possible.
It should be noted that I only stream on Youtube.

1. submit a description (currently only title)
2. selection of a game you are streaming
3. add to a playlist
4. WEBM video support
5. submit hashtags
6. create screenshot for a thumbnail
7. save thumbnail
6. profiles for games that save the above points

Have the possibility, that you don't have to set everything in Youtube at the end of the stream and that you don't have to set layouts, titles, descriptions etc. completely new when changing the game. I think that would also let other Streamers switch to Action4!, who need to define more than just one scene.

Otherwise, the software is essential for HDR and currently for me unobjectionable, very good and absolutely worth the price!

Thanks for your efforts!

With kind regards
Censio

dergie
PC Specification: Ryzen 5950x, 2070 Super, Windows 11 21H2

Audio Tracks

Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:02 am

I'd like to know if Mirillis ever plans on adding an option to have a third audio track that records to the video file like the Primary and Secondary sound devices instead of having to record the third audio device as a separate file. I've always loved the product but not having an option to record 3 audio tracks made me stop using it. I wish I would have made this post long ago, I honestly thought back then that it would've been a feature eventually, so I ended up waiting patiently since 2019 assuming that it was a feature that would eventually come.

I like to record Desktop, Mic, and Discord all on separate tracks.

Exile03330
PC Specification: 5800X, RX 6700 XT, Windows 11 Pro

Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:31 pm

I also would like the ability to record lossless video and to pick our own codecs.

heartoftheforest
PC Specification: I have several computers, all windows 10

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:53 pm

I'm not sure where to post this where it will be seen for feature updates, but these are a couple things I've noticed that would really benefit me while I'm playing a full screen game, and then sorting the files afterwards:

1. Being able to customize the HUD display a bit more. Adding the computer's time somewhere so that I can quickly glance up to where the HUD is and see "10:00 am" and maybe the date too, but that's not completely necessary.

2. Being able to customize the folders the program creates for saving recordings. I have been recording EVERY match for Dead By Daylight lately, and I play about 15-20 matches a day. I usually wait a week to sort them. While I do appreciate how detailed the title of each video file is, I would appreciate as well if I could program Action! to save files into folders by date. Instead right now I just have "DeadByDaylight" and every video is in that one folder. Windows 10 DOES sort files by date, but at some point it starts saying "last week" and "last month" and "a long time ago" instead of 4/01/22, 4/02/22, etc.

BrentJustice
PC Specification: Win10

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:06 am

I'd like more webcam features, specifically when it comes to the webcam overlay when recording games and having a webcam overlay in the game.

I'd like to be able to have a zoom feature, so I can maintain the resolution I want, but just zoom in my camera from the Mirillis interface, so I can zoom in more on my face.

I'd also like to be able to set the opacity of the webcam window in my game, make it a little translucent.

I'd also like to be able to put a different colored border around the overlay, or even some kind of fancy border where it has round corners instead of just a square.

So overall, more webcam functionality options and overlay options from within the webcam settings when you are using it as an overlay on your gameplay.

Sitarow
PC Specification: AMD 5950 Nvidia 3090 Windows 11 DDR4 128

Sun May 01, 2022 4:19 am

I would like to have the maximum bit rate when streaming 4K 60 in HDR to 85 from the present maximum if possible.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”