Hellmut
PC Specification: Intel I9 9980X; SLI RTX 2080 TI; Win 10

Re: Users' Wishlist

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:47 am

Hello. Just to be sure. I know that I among the few but HDR recording (10 bit) is very imortant for me. Literally some games I can't record because of that. It's been almost five years since I started my personal video library and now HDR content just frozen. Please at least don't forget HDR 10 bit. Thank you.

ricardo
PC Specification: Ryzen 7 3700X, RX 580, Windows 10 Home

Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:05 am

Why no custom framerate?

At least add two more options: 75 fps for freesync monitors and 90 fps for VR games.

dweirdo_gaming
PC Specification: AMD FX 8320, Radeon 270x, Windows 8.1

Mic Features

Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:54 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible, or likely to become a feature, to be able to add vst plugins to the mic channel?

It would be nice to add the reafir plugins to allow compressors, fliters, eq's etc.

Thanks

D

-Sunrise-
PC Specification: Phenom x4 810. Nvidia 450gtx Win7 Ultim

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 am

Hello,
It would be great if you could record video on a schedule.

Is it possible to implement this?

MSKD108
PC Specification: Intel i7, Intel Iris Pro, macOS Mojave

macOS Action! Support request

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:47 pm

I've been using Action! on my PC for some time now. I currently work and study far from home and I really can't take my PC where I'm going so I, politely, would love to let the Mirillis team that a macOS version of Action! would be more than useful and necessary. Coming from Action!, using Apple's Quicktime to record my screen (with VERY limited configurations) is honestly not worth the energy and time. Some time ago, I sent an email to the Support team but never got an answer so now I'm posting it here just in case anybody feels similar and would like to contribute with his/hers story regarding Action! and macOS.

I tried using OBS but the UI/UX is so unmotivating that I don't even want to continue. I know some of us, macOS users, have indeed reached out to Mirillis and requested the macOS version of Action! with little to no success.

I hope we can work something out and if you ever need test subjects or volunteers to test a macOS product, I'll gladly help the Mirillis team out in anyway my abilities and skills allow me :)

Let me know what you think, Mirillis. :geek:

kvachu
PC Specification: ryzen 7 rx580 nitro w10

Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:02 am

I noticed the screenshots section in action is neglected very much.
I love to take screenshots from games I play, but I often forget. What I'd love to see implemented is timed screenshots. Should be a timer, so I could set automatic screenshots like every 30 seconds. For example, when I hit F12 it will start taking screenshots every 30 seconds if we have this option ticked. If it's unchecked, it would take just a single shot.

Another thing is regarding the hud. Instead of empty/free space, I prefer to see the size of curently recorded video. I know how much free space I have, don't need this.

andyfrut94
PC Specification: i5 8400, RTX 2070 Super, Windows 10 x64

AVI with h264 codec?

Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:57 am

Hi, I want to change to Action! (from bandicam) but I need videos with the audio in PCM. In Action! the MP4 container just admits AAC, and in AVI you can't change the FICV codec to h264 or hevc. Is posible to include this option in the future? I don't want to record in FICV and convert later. Thank you.

macxuser
PC Specification: Ryzen 2600x , Rtx 2060 , windows 10 pro

output resolutions

Mon May 11, 2020 9:12 am

The ability to output to some other resolutions other than the standard 1080p , 720p , 480p would be great
1600x900 , 1440x810 for example the prefered resolutions for streamers

Nonny
PC Specification: Intel i7 5960x, Nvidia Strix GTX1060

Mon May 18, 2020 1:06 am

Hello Friends :!:

first of all exelent work, i have no trouble at al for the moment , my wish would be only one thing , could i have a Webcam "Fader" please, I would like the webcam in my recordings when i "Activate" and "Deactivate" the webcam in the Recording not just appier or dissapier i would love to have it smoothly fade in and fade out ... thats all, maybe also when recording in a "seperate File" that can be also *.mp4? BUT more i would love the Fader for the Webcam !!! :)

Greetings from Southamerica
Nonny

And thanks for the cool recorder :!:

TheRadziu
PC Specification: Ryzen 7 3800X, RTX 2070,Windows 10 64bit

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Few must have features Action! has been missing for some time:

1. 3rd audio source support to record as separate audio track - My setup involves having VoIP(discord and other) output as separate audio device.
Currently you can have only two audio sources enabled and recorded into single file - System (Game/App) and Microphone, current workaround for this would be recording the 3rd audio source into separate file, but it just adds unnecessary steps to postproduction workflow.
Same applies when I want to record video from external device with 3 or more audio sources for example: External device audio, Microphone and VoIP and or PC audio.

2. Improve recording from external devices experience - which includes:
- Allow time-shift feature to be used when using Action! in external device record mode - pretty easy to do, code is already there, but used exclusively in Game recording mode only,
- Allow external device audio loopback in Preview mode, so you can actually hear (for example) the game on the console you're playing,
- When in preview mode, dont jump back to File Manager when recording is started or stopped,
- Make device settings exclusive to the respective modes, right now when changing from Game to Ext. Device recording mode (or vice -versa) you need to re-select audio devices, why would you want to record mute ext. device audio as primary audio when recording a PC game, resulting in a mute recording?

Hope to see at least few of those suggestions in upcoming updates :)
Cheers!

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”