radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Users' Wishlist

Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:36 am

MeisterMonty wrote:
radi wrote:
MeisterMonty wrote:I would like to see an icon in the Action Overlay HUD for the microphone (if its recording or not), i love to use action with the microphone on/off key :mrgreen: this is awesome and together with my g15 ist working nice so i can check if im recording mic right now or not.

I also use the teamspeak plugin for my g15 so it would be great to use another indicator (the RCU app is also nice but no alternative).

Thanks 4 reading
Monty
Have you tried using the new Remote Control app?
Yes ofc, this app is nice.

But its not an alternative for me in my cast because i'm using my smartphone to change my volumes and all of this stuff (stopwatch isnt required any longer in cause of the integrated one) (http://power-grid.roccat.org/de/Home/)

is there no way to add a liitle icon to the hud if the mic is recording?
I will add this feature to the wish-list, but probably it will be grouped with advanced HUD feature.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Buffometer
PC Specification: Core i7 3930k,2xGTX680 4Gb SLI,48Gb Ram

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:22 pm

radi, and add feature - bypass internal action sound mixer (microphone volume, audio balance - system sounds and microphone) and use directly windows/system mixer, as in fraps.
In some cases, it helps to bypass certain inconsistencies in your program and gaming sound cards (Xonar Phoebus, Sound Blaster Z and maybe future Sound Blaster x7) with their own advanced software mixers which work at the driver level, it's very simple, but it does not create additional problems, so i can not adjust the levels of the microphone and games from your program, but I can set them up in the system(soundcard software) mixer as I should and will be sure that the action did not replace them with their own.

Vellinious
PC Specification: 3770k, 670 FTW in SLI, Windows 7

Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Why is it, that if I delete the short cut on my desktop, all of the other Action! icons change to the default Windows program icon. I hate that crap on my desktop, and really want to remove it, but I hate looking at that generic icon too.

What.the.....

TheBenPsych
PC Specification: Windows 8.1 Pro FX 8320 EVGA GTX 970 FTW

Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:47 am

It would be great to have all video tracks in separate files so we can freely edit our videos completely for YouTube.

WagsFTW
PC Specification: i-7 4930K Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB Win 10

Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:18 am

radi wrote:We made a beta feature for our testing purposes but we were not satisfied with the performance results and the overall. This feature is still on our wish-list but there is no specified release date for it.
Thank you very much for the response. I'm so glad to hear that it's on the wish-list at least! If your team can make such a great program so far, I'm sure you will get it! Can't wait. Thanks again.

personx900
PC Specification: Windows 7, Intel 5820k, Asus Strix 980

Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:20 pm

http://forum.mirillis.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=29256

Any updates on being able to record game audio and Skype audio separately?

Tschainaik
PC Specification: Windows 8.1, Geforce GTX 560 TI

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:39 pm

My Wishlist:

A possibility to record the sound from two different soundcards!
If I want to get three audiotracks out of my recording (gamesound, skype/ts & own microphone) there is no possibility at the moment. Would be great if this feature will be added!

MeisterMonty
PC Specification: Win 8.1, AMD FX 8350, GTX550ti,8GB RAM

Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Tschainaik wrote:My Wishlist:

A possibility to record the sound from two different soundcards!
If I want to get three audiotracks out of my recording (gamesound, skype/ts & own microphone) there is no possibility at the moment. Would be great if this feature will be added!
tried a program like virtual audio cable to mux all of these? and just record this virtual line with action?

neizel
PC Specification: Core i5-2500K, AMD R9 280X, Windows 8.1

Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:47 am

Toggle option for the Variable/Adaptive framerate feature.

More bitrate options recording in MP4, like 40Mbps because for 1080p/60fps 25-28Mbps is not that great looking. Titanfall looks really bad even with the max quality options. That should be applicable for any fast-paced action game.
Last edited by neizel on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Markoramius
PC Specification: AMD FX-8150 | 2xNvidia GTX970 | Win7 x64

Multiple monitors - recording only one of them

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:10 am

I know others have posted questions regarding this, but I'll post it here in the wishlist forum anyway.
I have three monitors on Nvidia Surround, and I would really want the ability to just record the center monitor. The answer in other threads I've read about this (regarding both Nvidia Surround and AMD Eyefinity) is that this isn't possible and that we have to find our own solutions to this through i.e. Nvidia control panel. What I'm thinking is that if it's possible for us to use the Active Desktop Region recording mode to record just a portion of our desktop, it can't be that difficult to make a similar mode for in-game recordings. The user could enter the resolution he\she wants to record (for example 1920x1080), and the position where Action should record (for example left\right\center). Isn't this possible to accomplish?

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”