Duker22
PC Specification: i7 2.50GHz, Windows 8.1, 2048mb Gtx 790m

Re: Users' Wishlist

Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:13 am

Being able to move the webcam more precisely. Its currently Center, Bottom Left, etc. Would prefer a drag and drop on a grid or something.

SirHinke
PC Specification: Xeon E3-1230 v3,AMD R9 290,Win7 64bit

Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Hey guys!

Action is realy my favorite programm to record game with but there is only one thing wich is so annoying that I had to change to an other programm.

The problem is that Action is recording with variable Frame Rates and some Video editing tools like Premiere Pro have problems with that. It would be very nice when there were a option were I can choose that Acion records with a constant frame rat.

I payed 50 $ for a commercial liscense and untill something will fix this problem Action is useless for me, wich is realy sad because i liked this tool so much.

~SirHinke

Karrq
PC Specification: i5-4670k, R9 290 Tri-X, Win 7 x64

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:26 pm

I wish to contribute to this, too.

I'd really love the ability to handle multiple audio sources, adding some to the video while exluding others etc.

I'd also like to have the infamous pre-recording buffer, so i can record "replays" of really nice moments and make cool montages while saving disk space.

Thanks for your time and work!

personx900
PC Specification: Windows 7, Intel 5820k, Asus Strix 980

Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:32 pm

I'd like Action to continue to record a game when tabbed out of the game.
Last edited by personx900 on Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claunator
PC Specification: Win 10 64-bit, i7-6700K, GTX 970

Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:53 pm

personx900 wrote:I'd like Action to continue to recording a game when tabbed out of the game.
U can use Active Screen mode for that. Just remember to edit all the unnecessary stuff out.

personx900
PC Specification: Windows 7, Intel 5820k, Asus Strix 980

Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Claunator wrote:
personx900 wrote:I'd like Action to continue to recording a game when tabbed out of the game.
U can use Active Screen mode for that. Just remember to edit all the unnecessary stuff out.
Yeah but that records the FPS counter and I'd rather have it there than disable it.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:51 am

personx900 wrote:I'd like Action to continue to record a game when tabbed out of the game.
That's what Screen Mode is for.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Montago
PC Specification: Core i7 3770K, Asus 7970@1Ghz, 16GB DDR3

Thu May 07, 2015 11:50 am

Add new hotkey: Insert chapter

MP4 and MKV support Chapters... if we had a hotkey to inject a chapter to the video, it would help us find the place in the video where we did something cool / made an accident or whatever...

eg. I'm driving a Rally game, and i make a mistake and fly 100 meter in the air and lands perfectly... I quickly hit my hotkey to inject a chapter to the video

When editing / reviewing the video i re-find that chapter, making my editor life easier :)

Claunator
PC Specification: Win 10 64-bit, i7-6700K, GTX 970

Thu May 07, 2015 2:55 pm

Montago wrote:Add new hotkey: Insert chapter

MP4 and MKV support Chapters... if we had a hotkey to inject a chapter to the video, it would help us find the place in the video where we did something cool / made an accident or whatever...

eg. I'm driving a Rally game, and i make a mistake and fly 100 meter in the air and lands perfectly... I quickly hit my hotkey to inject a chapter to the video

When editing / reviewing the video i re-find that chapter, making my editor life easier :)
It's called Loop buffer or in simple terms, Pre-record. Judging from how many times i've seen people posting this, pretty much every Action user wants it (yes, me included).

Mirillis, when u announced Action 1.25.0 on facebook a couple of weeks ago, someone asked what's new in that version, someone from ur team replied with "Loop recording". I can only hope u're referring to Loop buffer with that.
personx900 wrote:
Claunator wrote:
Yeah but that records the FPS counter and I'd rather have it there than disable it.
Sorry for replying so late. The HUD is ONLY recorded on desktop, it's never recorded in games. Except if u set it to.

Montago
PC Specification: Core i7 3770K, Asus 7970@1Ghz, 16GB DDR3

Thu May 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Claunator wrote:
Montago wrote:Add new hotkey: Insert chapter

It's called Loop buffer or in simple terms, Pre-record. Judging from how many times i've seen people posting this, pretty much every Action user wants it (yes, me included).

Mirillis, when u announced Action 1.25.0 on facebook a couple of weeks ago, someone asked what's new in that version, someone from ur team replied with "Loop recording". I can only hope u're referring to Loop buffer with that.
No... that's not what i said / wanted...

I want to be able to record ALL my gaming, and while im playing, i want to inject chapters into the MP4 file.

I know that the outcome MIGHT be a hightligs video with only the accidents - but in case i want to save the WHOLE gamevideo i would be able to with chapters.

LOOP buffers only save the last 30-180 seconds and onwards until i stop recording - which is awesome for highlight videos.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”