Mineasaur
PC Specification: i5 4670K, Msi GTX 760, Windows 8.1, 8 GB

Re: Users' Wishlist

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:24 pm

So, I want to give you guys a suggestion on something to add next Update. You have already fixed the issue with the syncro problems, which is awesome so for this hopefully you can make it work.

So what I want is for action to create a live source. Basically, like dxtory. In dxtory, their is an option for a file output aswell as DirectShow Output, which creates a source of video that say you can plug in to OBS and stream with. Also make sure, that you can use the DirectShow Output aswell as the File Output together, so you could stream it to another program, while also recording.

The whole point of this is so, people that want to stream using a different program and also still have action to record the gameplay.

So yea, maybe their is an alternative way to do this, but that is what I want. Thnx!

Buffometer
PC Specification: Core i7 3930k,2xGTX680 4Gb SLI,48Gb Ram

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Nvenc in latest nvidia maxwell gpu, may encode in lossless mode, it would be nice if action supports it.

WagsFTW
PC Specification: i-7 4930K Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB Win 10

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 am

Ok I've seen a lot of posts on pre-recording/looping and have not seen an official response yet. Is this something that's being worked on? This is the only thing for me that would make this a perfect program.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:44 pm

We made a beta feature for our testing purposes but we were not satisfied with the performance results and the overall. This feature is still on our wish-list but there is no specified release date for it.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

marciomachida
PC Specification: Core i7 640M, Geforce 335M, Windows 7

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Custom bRate to Live Streaming feature.

I want to decrease or increase the bRate based on my upload speed and game to be streamed, but each resolution has a "minimum and maximum" value.

Please add a custom bRate input.

Alienzone51
PC Specification: i7 4790K, G1 GTX 970, Windows 10

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:09 am

One thing I would like is if they implemented a feature so when you record you can press a button combination or just a single button and the stuff you are currently recording would be split in to parts. (hopefully with the least lag possible) This makes it so when i record, if something goes wrong i don't lose all my footage. :D

(Sorry if my English is not on point)

MeisterMonty
PC Specification: Win 8.1, AMD FX 8350, GTX550ti,8GB RAM

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I would like to see an icon in the Action Overlay HUD for the microphone (if its recording or not), i love to use action with the microphone on/off key :mrgreen: this is awesome and together with my g15 ist working nice so i can check if im recording mic right now or not.

I also use the teamspeak plugin for my g15 so it would be great to use another indicator (the RCU app is also nice but no alternative).

Thanks 4 reading
Monty

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:45 pm

MeisterMonty wrote:I would like to see an icon in the Action Overlay HUD for the microphone (if its recording or not), i love to use action with the microphone on/off key :mrgreen: this is awesome and together with my g15 ist working nice so i can check if im recording mic right now or not.

I also use the teamspeak plugin for my g15 so it would be great to use another indicator (the RCU app is also nice but no alternative).

Thanks 4 reading
Monty
Have you tried using the new Remote Control app?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

VexMex
PC Specification: AMD FX8150,MSI gtx 970 gaming 4g, WIN7

Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 pm

I would like to have a feature where i can stream and record in different resolutions at the same time

Ther is already an option to save the stream on disk, but only in stream resolution

my internet isn as good as i want it to be, so i only can stream in 480p20fps, but i can capture with 1080p/720p60fps

so it would be nice if we could capture with a different resolution than stream resolution
(because i cant stream with OBS/FFsplit AND capture with Action, something crashes everytime)

MeisterMonty
PC Specification: Win 8.1, AMD FX 8350, GTX550ti,8GB RAM

Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:10 pm

radi wrote:
MeisterMonty wrote:I would like to see an icon in the Action Overlay HUD for the microphone (if its recording or not), i love to use action with the microphone on/off key :mrgreen: this is awesome and together with my g15 ist working nice so i can check if im recording mic right now or not.

Thanks 4 reading
Monty
Have you tried using the new Remote Control app?
Yes ofc, this app is nice.

But its not an alternative for me in my cast because i'm using my smartphone to change my volumes and all of this stuff (stopwatch isnt required any longer in cause of the integrated one)

is there no way to add a liitle icon to the hud if the mic is recording?

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”