radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Users' Wishlist

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 am

Hjalfnar wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:43 pm
To be honest I would love to use Action! for streaming and recording at the same time (because honestly OBS sucks at doing that, at least on my rig) but I can't. First of all adjusting overlays from Streamlabs does not work properly (which it does on OBS) and I can't setup the audio volume for game sound and microphone for the stream. This is honestly horrible. Action would be great if it would implement the most basic funtions of OBS.
Cropping of browser overlays has been added in the recent updates. As for setting system/mic volume/balance it can be done in the microphone settings in the main video tab.
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

radi
Mirillis Team

Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 am

BrentJustice wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 pm
The new Action! version 3 needs the option to output the Benchmarking feature of framerate over time in .CSV format again. While it is nice to have the program auto generate an HTML file, I cannot do anything with this as a reviewer. I need the raw data, the raw FPS numbers to make my own graphs from the framerate captured. Therefore, I would like to ask for an option to output the FPS captured in the traditional .CSV format, an option to select the traditional method for output is needed. Until then, I can only use an earlier version of Action! like 2.8.2

Thanks
Will bring it back with the Vulcan update soon. Sorry for the problem :(
Follow us on Twitter:
Find us on Facebook:

Claunator
PC Specification: Win 10 64-bit, i7-6700K, GTX 970

Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:53 pm

I've seen a couple cool features in another video recording program which i want to see in Action as well.

Recroded file size in real time

This would be a neat feature in my opinion. It would show u the size of the recording as u do it. Like, if i record for 1 minute and the file would be, say 67mb, it would show it as it goes along. 98mb at 1:30 minutes, 126mb at 2 minutes and so on. And it would "update" the process every half-second or so.

Time-shift hook to manual recording

This would be very useful and would improve the feature for me. What i mean here is to have time-shift video added into manual recording so i can record the next moments on demand in case of more epic footage a few seconds later. U know? When u have time-shift set on for, let's say 10-15 seconds, instead of using the save feature we have now, u start recording manually but have the time-shift added to the beginning, continuing onward from those 10-15 initial seconds.

This would be a tremendous improvement bcs i've had many occations where i've saved 30-50 seconds of video, only to have more epic moments 10-20 seconds later. This would also cut out a lot of unnecessary footage that i get with current time-shift.

miriuse
PC Specification: Windows 10

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:41 pm

1440p would be very nice! And maybe allowing to decrease the bitrate from 25% (currently the lowest possible) to 1%?

SIegward
PC Specification: R5 1400, R9 290, Windows 10, 8Gb ram

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Hey, i don't know if someone said that already

The single thing that i don't like about Action is the startup windows. Like.. When it start, it's there for a good 20 sec (At least for me, when windows start) and i basically cannot do ANYTHING while it's there. I tried to see if there was any way to hide it, but i'M either blind or there is none.

So yeah. That's my wishlist. Everything else on the software as been working perfectly in the last years. Kepp up the ood work c:

miriuse

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:39 am

I know someone already said this, but I'm saying this again because I absolutely love that idea. It would be great if you let us see the file size while recording! And let us users have the possibility to make it automatically stop recording at a specific file size! By that, I mean, let's say you're recording, once it reaches like 100 MB (Changeable in the Settings) Action will immediately stop recording.

Would LOVE to see that in the next update! :D

radi
Mirillis Team

Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:53 pm

Hello,

Thank you for a nice suggestion! We have forwarded your message to our product development department for processing. We will try to add this feature to user interface.
Follow us on Twitter:
Find us on Facebook:

kiwi5life
PC Specification: i7 6700k, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Win10

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:07 pm

I would like to see The separate webcam saving feature recorded in either MP4 or let the users decide it's bitrate for recording
Letting Action! decide the bit rate (720p60 at 1769472 kbps) is just absurd for facecams

miriuse

Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Regarding fps, there should be a way to set the amount of fps between 60 and 120, or even more. It could be 65, 70, 71, 79, 85, 90, anything we want. Sometimes I want to record in 90 fps. Would also love to see this in the next update! :D

Captain Squareyez
PC Specification: i7 3770K 2xAsus GTX 1080's OC editions

Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:35 am

auto screenshot. Saw someones comment on twitter about this and i agree, this would be great. And im pretty surei have asked about this once before myself. Surely its not too hard to put in. The screenshot feature is afterall already in place. All it needs is a auto feature added and a box where we can input how long between shots, like 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 1 second,etc.
I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...Image

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”