Quaija
PC Specification: i7 3770, GTX780, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Micro Freezes / Stutters every +/-15 sec

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 am

Hello,

I've been using Action! on the same rig for almost a year without any problem...
But I've not been using it for some months now... I recently updated the version to 1.20.2.0 and when I try to record some gameplay on BF3 or BF4 there are micro Freezes / Stutters every 15 or 20 seconds for approx a second even when not recording !

I've checked the forums, searched on the web... The only thing I saw that should be a problem would be the recording HDD, but even when switching the recording HDD (not partition), the problem still occurs. The troubling fact is that, as I mentionned before, I had no problem at all prior, even using my main HDD to record...

I tried to rec with MP4, MP4 NVENC, AVI / 60fps, 30fps, ... everything. No matter what = Freezes
I checked the drivers, the win updates, reinstalled Action! = Freezes
It resemble a mem gap problem or a clock sync problem...

Here is my config :
i7 3770, GTX980, 16G DDR3 (1600), WesternD BlackCaviar 1To, Win7 pro and I play my games in 144hz (I tried to down the frequence @ 60hz = same).

Can someone please help ? It would be very appriciated !

Thanks ! :)

Quaija
PC Specification: i7 3770, GTX780, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

Re: Micro Freezes / Stutters every +/-15 sec

Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:35 am

Hey everyone,

I figured out it is due to a conflict with the Frostbite engine... As it appears with Dragon Age Inquisition as well...
Is a patch in pipeline for this ?

Thanks !

Pit
PC Specification: i7

Re: Micro Freezes / Stutters every +/-15 sec

Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Quaija wrote:Hey everyone,

I figured out it is due to a conflict with the Frostbite engine... As it appears with Dragon Age Inquisition as well...
Is a patch in pipeline for this ?

Thanks !
I have problems with mic in Dragon Age too, crackling sounds and it's annoying!

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”