RazzorWind
PC Specification: windows 8.1

Re: Action speeding up Minecraft.

Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:19 am

Denvxr wrote:To all who need help with this. I found a solution and unfortunately since the mirillis team fails to help. I found my own way and it works... Pretty much what you need to do is set the priority of action to high or above normal in your task manager. That solved the problem for me. To the mirillis action team, please respond to needy customers quicker
This does appear to fix the video being sped up, but for me, the output file is choppy an some points.

Durandal799
PC Specification: Intel i5 CPU, 8 GB RAM, 64-bit sys, Win7

Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:55 am

Denvxr wrote:To all who need help with this. I found a solution and unfortunately since the mirillis team fails to help. I found my own way and it works... Pretty much what you need to do is set the priority of action to high or above normal in your task manager. That solved the problem for me. To the mirillis action team, please respond to needy customers quicker
I have tried this, and unfortunately, I cannot carry it out because the Task Manager won't allow it. It says "Access is denied."

What now? I have turned down my fps to 30 frames per second and tuned my Minecraft profile down to 2MB. Help!

Durandal799

Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:21 am

Durandal799 wrote:
I have tried this, and unfortunately, I cannot carry it out because the Task Manager won't allow it. It says "Access is denied."

What now? I have turned down my fps to 30 frames per second and tuned my Minecraft profile down to 2MB. Help!
I just made a test video. Nada. The first few seconds are OK, then it goes out of sync, then near the end of the video, it catches up. Totally unacceptable. What is the solution? It is inconceivable that this program has this fatal flaw. It's worthless!!! :roll:

The Renegadist
PC Specification: Intel Core I7, Nvidia Geforce 755m, win7

Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:04 pm

AVI seems to be the main culprit for video corruptions, cuts, and speed problems. Using Mp4 fixes the problem completely with a severe loss of video quality even at the highest settings. Instead of adding new features I think the team should focus on fixing AVI so this doesn't happen anymore because recording at the moment is always a gamble and sometimes I lose.

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Can you check your CPU usage while recording and when the recording is off?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

Durandal799

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:29 am

When I try to do this, my PC says I do not have permissions to do it. I can set the Update speed in the Task Manager's View tab, but I don't think this is the solution.

Please help! It's been months since I've purchased Action, and it's unusable in this state.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20 GHz
Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

Primary hard disk 174GB Free (466GB Total)
Manufacturer ASUS motherboard
Total amount of system memory: 8.00 GB RAM
System type: 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores: 4

Display adapter type: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
Total available graphics memory: 4095 MB
Dedicated graphics memory: 2048 MB
Dedicated system memory: 0 MB
Shared system memory: 2047 MB
Display adapter driver version 9.18.13.1106
Primary monitor resolution 1920x1080
DirectX version DirectX 10