sweduck75
PC Specification: i7-6700K, GTX980Ti, 16GB RAM, Win10

Synchronisation issues (v1.29.0)

Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:39 pm

I've seen that several people had issues with synchronisation before but I had no problem back then. With the latest couple of releases it seems that I've gotten them too.

Let's say I record a game with two sound-channels and webcam:
-Early in the recording, everything is matched great.
-Later in the recording gamesound, microphone and facecam is synched but the image from the game is early. It's so bad that I can't use Mirillis Action for now 'cause I've gotten a bunch of complaints on YouTube and lost viewers because of it.

I have sent a mail to support but I also wonders if anyone have noticed similar problems lately? Or maybe had them earlier and it weren't related to Action thus perhaps know of a fix?

Cheers!
Ducky

radi
Mirillis Team
PC Specification: i7-3610QM, 8GB RAM, GTX 660M

Re: Synchronisation issues (v1.29.0)

Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:08 pm

Could you post a screenshot from your video recording tab and audio settings tab?
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/MirillisTeam
Find us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Mirillis

sweduck75
PC Specification: i7-6700K, GTX980Ti, 16GB RAM, Win10

Re: Synchronisation issues (v1.29.0)

Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:31 pm

radi wrote:Could you post a screenshot from your video recording tab and audio settings tab?
I solved it through your normal Support. Great job btw. :)

For anyone else maybe getting the same error, it seems to work when changing in Audio Settings to 'System Default'. No idea why it don't work when choosing the correct device (even if they happen to be the system defaults) but changing it to the setting called System Default on the Audio Settings tab in Action should work.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”