FoxKitsune
PC Specification: i5-4690K, GeForce GTX 760, Win7 Prof

Recording is sped up

Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW 4GB GDDR5
Memory: 16GB
Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Video Editor: Lightworks
Game Problem: Tom Clancy's The Division Open BETA records fine during cut scenes but gets sped up once game play initiates.
Video Type: AVI

So I've been recording with Action! for a good while now and everything has always worked out but today when I recorded Open BETA gameplay things did not go as smoothly. So as usual I set Action! up in Game Mode and start up the game hitting F9 to start the recording once the game has loaded. Gameplay went smoothly like it should with no lag or hiccups of the sort and my FPS was roughly 60 on average so I figured I was fine. However once I ended the recording and went to go check it out I realized that even though the game went smoothly, the recording did not. At the start during the tutorial and opening cut scene the video is perfect with everything in sync and looking beautiful, but once the opening cut scene ends and the game hands control over my character to myself the Video Bitrate goes from about 60-70 to 400 and everything just goes down hill immediately. How do fix this? Is there a way to lock in Video Bitrate? All I can see in the setting is a slider for MP4 Bitrate which is set to 100%.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”