TygerxEyes
PC Specification: Int i7 5820K 3.30; Radeon R9 380; Win 7;

Wish List

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:04 am

Greetings,

I am new to the forum and so this might be a repeat of previous requests though more voices requesting the same things would suggest things that might be a priority for additional features.

WISH-LIST:

1. COUNT-DOWN TIMER FLASHES : When recording "Let's Play," I find it frustrating that the game will end without much of a warning at the time at the recording time limits that I have set. While I am glad that it keeps the videos at 30-minutes (my preferred setting), I would like to ask for feedback that time is coming to an end. First, I would suggest allowing the user to specify how much a warning period they wish (for me, somewhere between 2-5 minutes would work), such as 2-minutes, at which time the red record light and time would begin to flash on-and-off - with increasing frequency as the end time approached.

2. RECORDINGS WITH TIME LIMITS ROLL-OVER TO NEXT VIDEO (KEEP RECORDING) - I would like a second option, of allowing the program to terminate the video at the time limit indicated and then immediately start the next video. On Play.TV which came free with my Radeon AMD R9 380 Card, it does the automatic roll-over into the next video recording... in that fashion, I could record multiple 30-minute let's play video in a gaming sequence. It should be a 2ND OPTION as both would be helpful... as I approach the end time, I could wrap-up the session verbally, but continue to play through, and in sequences where there was an intense battle that ran over clock, it would not loose anything in terms of recording, though I would still be able to keep each let's play videos to 30-minutes. After the battle, I could just say... hey, that was intense, so we did not have time for the usual wrap-up, but let's pause and recap.

3. It is possible that these features exist though for lack of a manual I would never know it. It would be great for the company to make a video demonstration of how their software and all the user settings work. Official as opposed to a layman's version and a text manual to match.

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”