sneakypandora
PC Specification: Windows 10

Newbie Gameplay Recorder

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Hello all!

*FULL DISCLOSURE: I AM A COMPLETE NEWBIE TO VIDEO RECORDING AND EDITING, BUT A FAST LEARNER AND LOVE TO LEARN ANYTHING NEW!* :D

I have recently started learning about recording gameplay videos on my PC. I am using Mirillis Action! because I have heard that it is very user friendly and records very well without lagging your gameplay. I recorded a 10 minute test video and was going to test my Adobe Premiere with it for editing. I have tried finding tutorial videos on YouTube, but did not really help. My issue is trying to upload my "test video" to Adobe Premiere (APr). I recorded the video with the default settings when I installed Action!, so the video recorded in AVI format.

When I tried uploading the video in APr I went to File>Import>Selected Video from folder...

It seemed to "upload" something, but all I saw in APr was blank sections of the program. No video or sound uploaded. Could anyone guide me with what I SHOULD be doing and where I could get good beginners knowledge on recording and editing gameplay videos?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

-sneakypandora

Return to “Action! Screen and Game Recorder”